Flu & Flu vaccine poll - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Flu & Flu vaccine poll

View Poll Results: Have you had the flu/influenza since July 2012?
I have had the flu since July 2012. 6 24.00%
I have had the flu vaccine since July 2012. 19 76.00%
I have had the flu vaccine AND the flu since July 2012. 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #61
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8839 Times on 5115 Posts
Likes Given: 11538

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
My son uses a Neti pot. I don't understand how one can use that and not drown.
It takes some time to get used to doing it but it is actually not too difficult. I have never aspirated water though. Not even once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Don't test it on a feral cat. Neti pots and feral cats don't mix. Trust me on this one.
Good advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Have you neti users seen the story about the guy who didn't use distilled water and some kind of infections or bacteria went to his brain and killed him?

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/239422.php
Haven't seen that. I use my tap water which comes out of my well. I have heard of that bacteria but don't know if it exists around here, let alone in my well water. I guess if it does then that which doesn't kill me....... ate the weak cells in my brain? Or maybe the cocaine and meth killed it . I jest, I jest.

Seriously though, I used to use distilled sea water but I have been using tap water for awhile now. I use this kit from Nielmed: http://www.neilmed.com/usa/sinusrinse_isotonic.php and they do say to use distilled or previously boiled water. In addition to the little saline packet from the kit I also add two drops of each of the following essential oils: Rosemary, Frankinsence and Eucalyptus. All of these are antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral among other things (which is why I use them!!!).

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.