Florida Stand Your Ground Review
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Florida Stand Your Ground Review

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2012, 12:05 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1300 Times on 632 Posts
Likes Given: 78

Default Florida Stand Your Ground Review

Well, here in the Gunshine State the unthinkable has been forced by the Revs Jesse & Al. In the wake of the Travon Martin debacle here, they are reviewing the Stand Your Ground law. I don't hink it will do anything, but they are reviewing the law before the court case to see if it was a justifiable shooting.

Since the Special Prosecutor did not use the grand jury for an indictment, it makes you wonder if she had enough evidence to convince a grand jury to indict. It looks to me that Brother Zimmerman is going to pay either in criminal or cival court to pander to the protesters.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-20-2012, 12:22 AM   #2

Liked 1425 Times on 809 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

I'm following this closely.

We don't need to give-up any hard gained freedom because Al is on another crusade.

tawana.jpeg  

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 04-20-2012, 12:23 AM   #3
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

Still doing better than us. Because of this Florida bs it is highly unlikely it will get passed here at all.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:29 AM   #4

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

All you gun toting folks in Florida need to get a petition together and title it "Politicians who put Stand you Ground Law under review" and proceed with a recall of every last one who participated!

Fight fire with fire ladies and gentlemen, it is all that the elected understand

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 04-20-2012, 12:33 AM   #5

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I whole heartedly believe he is screwed either way it goes. Because I see only 2 fates for him.

Fate 1: he is found guilty for one reason or another and goes to jail for a short while. Then after being transferred to a prison to serve his time he is beaten to death by a black gang that thinks he is racist. Not good.

Fate 2: he is found not guilty and is relentlessly perused by a mob because the media can't leave it alone. Where he will eventuality be forced to commit suicide or flee the country. Equally not good IMO.

I will be surprised if this man lives what even resembles a normal life. As for the law changing, who knows I've seen crazier things happen even in my short lifetime.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using FirearmsTalk

Old 04-20-2012, 12:33 AM   #6

Liked 4617 Times on 2299 Posts
Likes Given: 1068

Liberals; 'I don't like guns, so I'm going to send people with guns, to take away yours'.

Arbitrary enforcement of the law is the mark of tyranny. Citizens will always fight against it.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:30 AM   #7

Liked 1425 Times on 809 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxuser3890 View Post
I whole heartedly believe he is screwed either way it goes. Because I see only 2 fates for him.

Fate 1: he is found guilty for one reason or another and goes to jail for a short while. Then after being transferred to a prison to serve his time he is beaten to death by a black gang that thinks he is racist. Not good.

Fate 2: he is found not guilty and is relentlessly perused by a mob because the media can't leave it alone. Where he will eventuality be forced to commit suicide or flee the country. Equally not good IMO.

I will be surprised if this man lives what even resembles a normal life. As for the law changing, who knows I've seen crazier things happen even in my short lifetime.
+1

This is why I tell anyone that will listen, "Be 100% sure your go criteria is met before you draw your gun. Have a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation. Once you draw your gun, your life will change forever; therefore be sure that the decision to use your gun is worth the price you'll be forced to pay!"

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 04-20-2012, 06:19 AM   #8

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

any thoughts on the shooting in upper mobile bay. girl was with 3 teenage boys where trying to break into a camp. some people where staying a another camp and heard the noise and came over to to what was googing on . the guys spotted the kids and fired some shots to scare the intruaders off . but one bullet hit the girl in the back of her head and ..now she is in a coma with little chance to survive! should any charges be filed against the shooter?

Old 04-20-2012, 06:22 AM   #9

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Quote:
Originally Posted by richone View Post
any thoughts on the shooting in upper mobile bay. girl was with 3 teenage boys where trying to break into a camp. some people where staying a another camp and heard the noise and came over to to what was googing on . the guys spotted the kids and fired some shots to scare the intruaders off . but one bullet hit the girl in the back of her head and ..now she is in a coma with little chance to survive! should any charges be filed against the shooter?
got a link to the story? If so why not start a new thread for a new discussion

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Last edited by dog2000tj; 04-20-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #10
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

I'm gonna sound like an a@%hole here. No the shooter should no be hit with charges imo. Yes its sad that the girl was the one that caught the bullet but she was accessory to b&e and what could have ended up as a violent crime. I feel for her and her family but maybe its about time these teens start to smarten up. If you are not invited onto someone's property you don't belong there period. If you are accessory to a crime you are still a criminal and still going to face the consequences. The other members of her party should be charged with her death.

I don't need No stinking signature.