Flags Burned on Memorial Day! - Page 3

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Flags Burned on Memorial Day!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 07:55 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

This is pathetic and a kick in the face to those who have served under your flag and those who respect and revere it.

Unfortunately, this crap happens elsewhere too:

Hate gang burn Union Jack in London

A GANG of Muslim extremists burned the Union Jack outside a London mosque yesterday and claimed that Al Qaeda will succeed in bombing Britain.

As nine British Muslims continued to be quizzed over a suspected terror plot, 20 fanatics hijacked a prayer meeting attended by 1,000 law-abiding worshippers at the London Central Mosque near Regent's Park.

Claiming to be from the British-based extremist group Al-Muhajiroun, the gang ripped up a letter sent to the country's 1,000 mosques by the mainstream Moslem Council of Britain urging worshippers to help thwart terror plots.

Burning a paper Union Jack, they claimed: 'There is nothing MI5 or MI6 can do to stop Al Qaeda bombing London.' Elsewhere in London, hook-handed cleric Abu Hamza told 100 followers outside Finsbury Park Mosque that Muslims should not cooperate with police.

Scotland Yard said no one was arrested at either of yesterday's meetings.

A spokesman for the London Central Mosque said he regretted that fanatics had infiltrated the prayer meeting. He added: 'Our message to the Muslim community is clear. Anything against this country should be reported to the authorities.'

Hate gang burn Union Jack in London. - Free Online Library

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D

Old 06-02-2010, 03:07 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I also believe this to be the work of teens. Again we go back to a lack of respect, a lack of respect for thier country, other people, other peoples property, and a lack of respect for themselves. I am not a polititian so I don't look to assign blame. To me, it is up to the individual to say to himself that Hey, this is effed up, I don't wanna be a part of this, I don't wanna be that guy. I think teens who do this kind of vandalism, and I personally would call this a form of Domestic Terrorism,should get a mandatory enlistment to the military. We should have a "special" boot camp for these individuals. First part of training is to instill RESPECT. Then they can be allowed to serve the country and defend the people that they NOW have respect for. This AFTER the get a severe ass whoopin!!!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson