Fishing.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Fishing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default Fishing.

Anyone think we should add a fishing section to threw general fourms section?

What makes the grass grow?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default What caliber.......

Here in La. it's against the law to shoot fish other than with a bow.....I hear that up north where the silver carp are a problem that they are looking to make shot gunning carp a new sport......Mey I like truck fishing for them big blue cats........Noodling around here is very dangerous, we have turtles that will take your hand off in one bite, not to mention gators that will grab you and hold you under till you stop screaming and hollering all for naught...... If you eat long nose garfish I have a honey hole for you.....

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 04-17-2012, 03:26 PM   #3

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 19

I'd like a fishing section in general forum...but afterall its FTF...firearms. So i think we'll have to do with the club house

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-17-2012, 05:04 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default chootem, lizabeth.....

Hey, a mans gotta feed the family. By the way shooting fish in a barrel don't work, why do you think ballistics experts shoot into a barrel of water.....I'm waiting for someone to be killed by some IDIOT on swamp people that use high powered rifles on opened waters......Can you say ricochet......The all around conversation of fTf is what keeps this sight number one versus all the others. If you've been booted it's because you let your aligator mouth over ride your canary back side......The next time you get your hands on some silver carp, learn how to clean to rid of the bones, then proceed to marinate and then smoke the meat. Yea I know it does't stay lit.......Why is it illegal to fish blue fin tuna in the Gulf of Mexico...... That is,by residents of the USA. Thats where they spawn......teach a man to fish and he'll survive till the commercial fisherman dececrate the stocks of fish.

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........