First-Person-Shooters - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > First-Person-Shooters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2008, 07:25 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I love first person shooter games... Loved playing the classic Doom and Quake... But you can't beat Call of Duty 4!

XD-9 SubCompact -- Walther P22 -- Savage 110 -- Mossberg 835 -- Ruger 10/22 -- Bushmaster 16" AR-15

Old 02-14-2008, 05:21 AM   #22

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It's lame by today's standards, but back in the 90's I had hours of fun playing Zero Tolerance on my old Sega Genesis.

Old 02-15-2008, 09:44 PM   #23

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
For those of you who are gamers and gun enthusiasts, how do you feel about the media's link between FPSs and gun violence?
What link. The only link is the fact that these kids sit on their asses eating twinkies dingdongs and HOHO's then they go to school and other kids call them fatass and other names. Then because they are allowed to be anti-social and do nothing but sit in the house sulking over being called names. Then they get a gun somehow and kill the kids.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:00 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
What link. The only link is the fact that these kids sit on their asses eating twinkies dingdongs and HOHO's then they go to school and other kids call them fatass and other names. Then because they are allowed to be anti-social and do nothing but sit in the house sulking over being called names. Then they get a gun somehow and kill the kids.
Every time that there is a mall or school shooting, the media is quick to jump on the fact that the kid/s played FPSs. It's a link that the media perpetrates, not me.