Fireworks - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Fireworks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 12:57 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
I can buy a "Whistling Bunghole" in Oregon?!
I'm sure you can find one in the Bay Area too, dude, especially San Francisco.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:08 AM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1885 Times on 1342 Posts
Likes Given: 2128

Default Kiddy style!!

Grand daughter loves sparklers. I likem too. I got some nucense nutria I need to get rid of. Sparklers with electrical tape should do the trick. Problem is I don't run as fast as I used to. Ya'll have a nice and safe 4th of July. Wills in da swamp in La.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:20 AM   #33

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I lived IN the city of Cleveland for a couple of years on a street very close to a beach on Lake Erie. There was a tunnel that led to the beach at the end of my street. On the 4th, the city would shut down my street and you could only access the street if you could prove you lived on the street. Anyway, every house on the block would have a party for the 4th. I did as well. The house dwellers on that block were very diverse as far as ethnicity, age and backgrounds. There was no kind of music that was not blasting...

A guy 2 houses down would take his work van and load up on fireworks, and I mean load up. He would sell them to neighbors and set them off himself. You ever see the 5' rolls of Black Cats? We'd roll them down the middle of the street, and set them off. They would take no less than 15 minutes to finish. I once saw Cleveland Police driving down the street when one was going off and he drove ahead of them by about 3 feet, got out and cut the fuse ahead of the blasts. He left. They were restarted within seconds...

Let me tell you, you have not lived a 4th until you see several 5 year olds running around with a handfull of bottle rockets in one hand and a lighter in the other. Clean up took a couple of afternoons following the 4th. Fun stuff.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 07-03-2010, 02:09 AM   #34

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger View Post
I'm sure you can find one in the Bay Area too, dude, especially San Francisco.
"Whistling" Lon, not "Humming".

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."