Firearms Talk "adopt a platoon" support team - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Firearms Talk "adopt a platoon" support team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 11:39 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
*humbled* Thank you.

Ran into a problem with the shipping to the sandbox. Amazon won't ship directly to the sandbox with electronic items. So, the coffee maker, replacement filters and a "super" strainer thingy will be on my doorstep by the 16th and I will turn it around and send it out that same week via fedex. Probably add a few goodies in there as well - microwave popcorn, some powdered drink mix like Gatorade, a couple of recent girly mags and things like that.

JD
Dude, you're my hero. I take back half the bad things I ever said about you

Seriously... you rock!

-=Jerry A. Goodson=-

Tri-State Tactical
1010 N. Louise St.
Atlanta, Texas 75551
430-342-3376

http://www.3tactical.com

Old 05-28-2009, 11:46 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by altmf View Post
I hope you burned them the entire last season of the shield. That was not at all disappointing. The best tv show in my lifetime for sure.
++++ 10!!

I started watching The Shield when I was deployed here last time (2005). I came home when Season 4 came out on DVD. I didn't get to watch seasons 5-7 until I came here. Wow!

Haji copies of the complete series go for about $40 here...

-=Jerry A. Goodson=-

Tri-State Tactical
1010 N. Louise St.
Atlanta, Texas 75551
430-342-3376

Old 05-28-2009, 11:51 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Thanks for the inquiry into our product line. We would love to take a look and see what we can do. The easiest thing to do would be to set up a dealer account, and that would give you a decent discount on the products if you qualify for one of the 6 dealer qualifications.

Dealer Info:

In order to qualify for Dealer status, we require one of the following documents:
- Signed copy of your Federal Firearms License (FFL): The FFL must be signed in ink and the FFL number and expiration date must be legible. This information may also be faxed to us at 1-800-992-8312.
- Business or Merchants License: License must be issued by a State, County, or Local Government office for a business whose name and nature relates to Shooting, Reloading, Gunsmithing, Hunting, or Outdoor Trades.
- State-issued Tax Resale Permit: Permit must be issued by the State Department of Revenue for a business whose name and nature relates to Shooting, Reloading, Gunsmithing, Hunting, or Outdoor Trades.

MidwayUSA supports students enrolled in a gunsmithing program by offering Dealer pricing. We require a letter from your Registrar verifying enrollment, or a copy of your current schedule of courses that shows you are enrolled in a gunsmithing program.

Dealer pricing is also extended to customers in Government, Military, Police and Institutional Departments with GMPI status. Documentation on official letterhead, purchase order or requisition form, and a list of personnel authorized to use the account must be supplied.

All documentation can either be faxed or mailed to us. Due to our virus screening software, we cannot accept attachments via email. Our fax number is 1-800-992-8312 and our mailing address is:

MidwayUSA
Attn: Dealer Sales
5875 West Van Horn Tavern Rd
Columbia, MO 65203

If you do not qualify for dealer status, you are more than welcome to fax an official request to Brenda Potterfield at 1-800-992-8312 and give a brief explanation of the situation. She is in charge of all of our charitable giving.

If you have additional questions or comments, please contact us at 1-800-243-3220. Our hours of operation are
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM on Saturday and Sunday (CT). You may also
email us at customerservice@midwayusa.com.

Well, I could do the order through the shop, since we already have a dealer account. I don't qualify on my own, I don't have an FFL - so I am going to wait and see what the other shops I have contacted offer up before I put it to a vote here....

JD
I have a dealer account with MidwayUSA. I'll be glad to order and ship anything you want at cost. 0% markup.

-=Jerry A. Goodson=-

Tri-State Tactical
1010 N. Louise St.
Atlanta, Texas 75551
430-342-3376

Old 05-29-2009, 12:02 AM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by infotech View Post
We should add some rolls of Copenhagen to the list. Maybe some Skoal, Skoal Straight, etc. Even if they don't chew it (most do) they can trade it for what they need.
YES!!! COPENHAGEN!!! With the silver top!

That $hit they sell in the PX "for export only" in the plastic cans smells like a combination between stall fodder and cow $hit!

My wife sends me a roll every payday, and it lasts until my next care package comes. The Skoal, Kodiak, etc sold here is about the same as it is back in the states, but that Copenhagen.... ewww!!!!

-=Jerry A. Goodson=-

Tri-State Tactical
1010 N. Louise St.
Atlanta, Texas 75551
430-342-3376