Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Firearms Community Portal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Firearms Community Portal

I figure I ought to officially invite the Firearms Talk crowd to check out the GunLink Firearms Community Portal. The portal has two main parts, a business directory for firearms related businesses and organizations and the forums section.

Basic listings in the business directory are free, so if you've got a gun store, gunsmith shop, surplus store, gear outlet, etc. feel free to sign up and list your business in the directory so people can find you by category, name, location, etc. Let your favorite shops know about it too.

If you're having trouble finding something firearms related, you can look there and try to find what you need.

I don't really want to promote the forums too much here though, since FT already has forums, but you're more than welcome to check those out too.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here