Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   firearm giveaway-utah. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/firearm-giveaway-utah-32883/)

slcfire 10-10-2010 05:55 PM

firearm giveaway-utah.

Impact guns is doing a firearm giveaway for posting comments in a forum.
Out of several different firearms dealers in Utah I have found Impact to be the most helpful and knowledgeable around.

Dzscubie 10-10-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slcfire (Post 366111)
Impact guns is doing a firearm giveaway for posting comments in a forum.
Out of several different firearms dealers in Utah I have found Impact to be the most helpful and knowledgeable around.

Sounds like fun,, what forum? and do you have any more information or where we can find out about this.

Scubie

Daniel_H 10-10-2010 06:10 PM

Wow!!! Wish I could go.

Gordo323 10-10-2010 10:24 PM

I might have to try this!

Impact Guns Home

Alchemist 10-11-2010 12:29 AM

I ordered two 6-rd. LCP mags from Impact Guns back in the spring and got them in a timely manner with no hassles at all... The mags have worked out great!

skullcrusher 10-11-2010 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alchemist (Post 366265)
I ordered two 6-rd. LCP mags from Impact Guns back in the spring and got them in a timely manner with no hassles at all... The mags have worked out great!

So Impact makes mags? For everything or just the LCP? :cool:

Gordo323 10-11-2010 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 366270)
So Impact makes mags? For everything or just the LCP? :cool:

Skull, Impact is a local Utah gun shop , they donít manufacture anything (that I am aware of), they have 3 stores one in SLC, one in Ogden, and one in Boise, Id., they also have indoor shooting ranges at their stores.
I believe they are trying to get more attention to their online store with this giveaway, I have been shooting at a couple of their indoor ranges and they are nice, but I have not bought any firearms from them as I can get them cheaper thru my FFL dealer. Iíll still go shooting there though.:)

Alchemist 10-11-2010 02:02 AM

Skull: Yes to what Gordo said... I ordered regular Ruger factory mags from Impact Guns online... And now I've testified on this forum that they fulfilled my order reliably and efficiently (which is entirely true)... So who knows?... Maybe I'll win the S&W M&P.45 contest. (I've always wanted one anyhow.) Life is good.

skullcrusher 10-11-2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alchemist (Post 366265)

Gordo and Alchemist, I know that Impact is a dealer, not a manufacturer. I was merely pointing out the the functionabliity of the mags has nothing to do with Impact.