Finished the Wehrmacht Video! (Youtube video)
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Finished the Wehrmacht Video! (Youtube video)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 06:05 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Finished the Wehrmacht Video! (Youtube video)

Not sure if you guys are into ww2 stuff buy I made a youtube video on the Wehrmacht. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mg42slayer?feature=mhw4#p/a/u/1/x59NfYQNGKY

subscribe to my youtube page www.youtube.com/mg42slayer

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-14-2010, 12:34 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I have a strong interest in WW2 history, as my Dad, uncles, and father-in-law all served in that war. The Wehrmacht was a significant military force, and I have a fascination with the German military weapons technology of that era.

The video is a good production. But always remember that WW2 was started by a madman, and caused untold numbers of deaths and unimaginable suffering by innocents. Adolf Hitler should never be remembered fondly.

TXnorton

Old 03-14-2010, 05:30 PM   #3

Liked 313 Times on 208 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Also have high interest in WW2. Grandfather served WW1 and WW2 in United State Navy on the USS Wyoming (BB32 / AG17). His uncle was Friedrich Dollmann (German general commanding the German 7th Army 1939 to 1944) and his cousin was Eugen Dollmann (SS offficer turned OSS operative to avoid hanging). Dad was Army Air Corps and my late father-in-law was Army Air Corps B-17 pilot who flew bombing missions over Germany.