Few folks use the gallery

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Few folks use the gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 12:12 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 7 Posts

Default Few folks use the gallery

Just wondering why more folks don't use the gallery to post pix of their pride and joy's. I think this is one of the best things about this forum and I've loaded up my gallery area. If you look you'll see I only own handguns and the reason is I'm right handed and have a bad right eye. With a handgun I can shoot right handed with the left eye so I can actually hit something...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-02-2008, 07:00 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 75 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 291

I'd love to add pics but can't figure out how. I'm not good at 'puter stuff and I'd like to pose some pics. Thanks!

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, but evil is not overcome by fleeing from it"

Jeff Cooper