Fess up ...
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Fess up ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 02:15 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Default Fess up ...

How many of you are gonna watch Zombie Strippers on Spike TV at 10pm tonight? Jenna's world television premier

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-20-2009, 02:18 AM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Definitely NOT ME!

I lost any carnal feelings for that broad a LONG time ago.... I wouldn't even cross the street to throw her a glass of water if she was drowning.....

Eff her and that big headed loser she is "married" too....

JD

Old 04-20-2009, 02:26 AM   #3

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I've never been a big Jenna fan. I lost what little respect I had for her when she started showing up at events with "The Huntington Beach Homo". That says very little, because as I've said, not a Jenna guy.

Plus, I love horror movies. Any horror movie that is less than rated 'R', and every edited horror movie on regular cable and sat chanels are rarely worth watching.

I may check it out for a little, tho....

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-20-2009, 02:35 AM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Who the hell is Jenna, another Hollywood whore? I guess I've been watching the Outdoor channel too much. Please enlighten me.

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Old 04-20-2009, 03:17 AM   #5

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Ok, I watched the first 10 minutes...stupid. They can knock the Zombies down with that crazy shock wave type gun and realize that it does not kill them. The zombies get up and they realize that head shots put 'em down...why not use that futuristic weapon and then head shot 'em with a pistol instead of running thru rounds like a bunch of rooks? Just plain stupid...

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-20-2009, 01:41 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Now I know who Jenna is, nice Ta Tas. I watched about 3.6 min, and decided it would never ever come close to Plan Nine From Outer Space. Turned the Outdoor Channel back on.

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:51 PM   #7

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

I was able to watch until the 1st commercial break. Then had to put on Futurama to forget the awfulness I had just witnessed.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 04-20-2009, 02:28 PM   #8

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Glad I didn't watch it.

Dillinger did you see. I heard rumorers that Tito may come back to UFC to fight Anderson Silva. I don't like tito that much but I think Tito and Silva would turn out a good fight. Ain't no bouncing around the ring like some fag with hemorrhoids like this last weekend. I am pissed I paid $45 for that load of crap. I am writing to the UFC to see if I complain enough if they will give me my money back.

Old 04-20-2009, 02:36 PM   #9

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Tito isn't coming back to the UFC. He and Dana are pretty much at war, and until Strikerforce goes under, and Affliction's Death is officially announced before years end, Tito will still think he has a market to play in.

That card was the first card that Dana said he was embarassed by, and I still thought it was a pretty good fight card actually. I called all the fights except for Chuck, who is obviously done.

Silva and Lietes went about how I expected other Thales has a stronger chin than I gave him credit for. Thales didn't want any part of the stand up and Silva didn't want much in the way of the ground game. I was pissed that Lietes kept trying to fall into guard instead of jumping guard like most BJJ guys will do from the clinch. There are about 3 really good moves from the clinch that you can jump guard, or even straight to a submission, that the Japanese fighters do all the time. I was hoping to see some of that crazy stuff. Alas, no....

Cecil Peoples is one blind homo though. No way in HELL Sam Stout won that fight.

Kryzstof made $70K for submission of the night, that made me happy because he is a good dude and a hell of a good team mate for those guys around him.

Old 04-20-2009, 02:51 PM   #10

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Caught the last 20 minutes of it. Blurred censorship doesn't do a thing for the so-called movie. Banal stupidity. I did get a good giggle out of the stripper shooting ping pong balls and pool balls out of "that" part of her body. Better than that chop saki movie I saw where the girl shot lightning......