Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   ferret scout car on a busy street LOL! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/ferret-scout-car-busy-street-lol-76053/)

marlin-owner 11-09-2012 11:44 PM

ferret scout car on a busy street LOL!

we saw it on our way to the doctor doing about 50 mph right next to us. haha still had the browning 1919 attached and was pointed up and to the side. just cruising down the road. there was a guy hanging out the top hatch with his head gear on in a average joe T-shirt. i was amazed he didnt get pulled over because a police cruiser passed him up!

lbwar15 11-09-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlin-owner
we saw it on our way to the doctor doing about 50 mph right next to us. haha still had the browning 1919 attached and was pointed up and to the side. just cruising down the road. there was a guy hanging out the top hatch with his head gear on in a average joe T-shirt. i was amazed he didnt get pulled over because a police cruiser passed him up!

Ware was this?

lbwar15 11-09-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlin-owner

It was probable a police departments scout. I know New Orleans has one.

Blueguns 11-09-2012 11:48 PM

That's awesome!! It's a good thing you live in AZ. Over here in CA that'll get the SWAT team on it!

c3shooter 11-10-2012 12:35 AM

Why would the PD pull him over? Speeding? Seat belt law?

:p

marlin-owner 11-10-2012 05:39 PM

the gilbert pd arrested my wife for a false dui. saying she was high when she was driving. well 7 months later we get the report she was not high nor was there anything in her system. gilbert pd are hungry for work and would do anything to get it. i am amazed that they didnt try to cause problems with the 2 people operating the ferret. they are a always trying to cause problems

c3shooter 11-10-2012 08:29 PM

Would YOU pick a fight with 2 guys in an armored car with a belt fed MG? Think about that for a minute.....:rolleyes:

ShagNasty1001 11-10-2012 08:54 PM

Pics or it didn't happen! :p

marlin-owner 11-11-2012 08:30 PM

i didnt happen to get pics of it. its not the first time i have seen things like this. but its rare to see them. twice in my life rare. maybe i should carry around a camera? seems you need it when its not around haha.

marlin-owner 11-11-2012 08:34 PM

and i would turn my head in the opposite direction if i was an officer and saw that. glock vs browning m1919... yeah not worth the risk lol