Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Federal Agents Harass and Intimidate Congressional Candidate Charles Black

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 12:04 AM   #1
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1683 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 3446

Default Federal Agents Harass and Intimidate Congressional Candidate Charles Black

Federal agents drive 3 1/2 hours to harass and intimidate Congressional Candidate Charles Black running for U.S. House of Representatives for Arizona District 2. Agents demand private citizens to unload and disarm their firearms on a public gun range. They then demand that a 10 year old girl stop videotaping them. This is exactly the type of corrupt government Mr. Black is out to shut down for the protection of all U.S. Citizens. We have our Constitutional rights and no man is above the law.

1 comment from youtube:

Where was the Mohave County Sheriff's Office when this occurred? The Sheriff is supposed to be aware of what the Feds are doing in his jurisdiction. This incident could have escalated to a really bad situation with Federal Agents attempting to disarm American citizens in our county.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-19-2010, 12:28 AM   #2

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

OK, I couldn't hear what the agents were saying as to why they were at the range in the first place!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 06-19-2010, 02:24 AM   #3
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1683 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 3446

I had to watch the letters on the screen and have headphones on to stop the background noise level. They were interested in his bank account (money). They advised they have already reviewed his account information.

I bet it is what he stands for and not sucking up to the federal government.

Here is his site:

Home

I am running for Congress because I, like so many other people, can no longer stand the arrogance of the Washington bureaucracy. Instead of taking care of the economy Washington has been locked in an ongoing tug-of-war over health care. Instead of making government more effective and controlling spending it is growing at a tremendous rate and racking up record deficits. Deficits that will linger until our grandchildren are forced to pay for our generation's mistakes. Instead of abiding by the Constitution Washington is ignoring that cherished document penned by our Founding Fathers and trying to take over the private sector.

I want to be your representative in Congress because I, like so many of my fellow Americans, am fed up with the antics of our federal bureaucrats. It is time for America to return to a system of government that guided by the tenets of Constitution. Our government is no longer held accountable to the people or the Constitution.

A government that is held accountable to the people and acts within the confines of the Constitution would not waste taxpayer dollars on subsidies to Wall Street millionaires. It would not hand out billions of dollars to banks and financial institutions without some kind of accountability. It would not spend billions more to become one of our nation’s largest auto makers. Nor would that government dole out billions of dollars more to fund the expansion of state and local government bureaucracies.

Join me in taking back our prosperous America.

Old 06-19-2010, 02:57 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I read his background and his stance on issues. I like this guy.

We can all expect more of the same by the powers that be.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 06-19-2010, 04:42 AM   #5

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

So where were the agents little SS pins!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 06-19-2010, 10:52 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

The current misadministration has a long and jaded history of harassing those who question or oppose them. It will continue until We The People have had enough and give The Kenyan his pinkslip.......
Chicago/Daley Mafia Tactics have NO place in the US Government.

Old 06-20-2010, 09:55 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdog57 View Post
The current misadministration has a long and jaded history of harassing those who question or oppose them. It will continue until We The People have had enough and give The Kenyan his pinkslip.......
Chicago/Daley Mafia Tactics have NO place in the US Government.
Dog: I think you owe the Mafia an apology for including them in this group of malevolent ba$tards.

TXnorton