Favorite Vacation Destination - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Favorite Vacation Destination

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 06:47 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisher77 View Post
Now thats a beach. Only beach I have been to that kinda compared was Jamaica.
Yep.... That's a beach!... I love be there... I love camping there... the sunrise is awesome in Cayo Sombrero.... and the Sunset it's an outstanding show... wake up with the sound of the waves... and of course... at night see the stars laying down in my hamaca (hamock)
Favorite Vacation Destination - The Club House Favorite Vacation Destination - The Club House Favorite Vacation Destination - The Club House
I could live there forever...
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 07-28-2009, 10:27 AM   #42
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Default Veneuela Vacations

While I have not been to Venezuela on vacation, I have been there a few times (Maricaibo) on work trips. Beware.....what Amsel has not told you is that Venezuela is home to some of the most beautiful women in the world! I mean drop dead gorgeous. The genetic mix of Italian, Spanish, native, etc. has produced some fantastic examples of womanhood!

I know of several married American men who went to Venezuela to work and met up with some local beauty and never came home again.

TXnorton

Old 07-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #43

Liked 458 Times on 301 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXnorton View Post
While I have not been to Venezuela on vacation, I have been there a few times (Maricaibo) on work trips. Beware.....what Amsel has not told you is that Venezuela is home to some of the most beautiful women in the world! I mean drop dead gorgeous. The genetic mix of Italian, Spanish, native, etc. has produced some fantastic examples of womanhood!

I know of several married American men who went to Venezuela to work and met up with some local beauty and never came home again.

TXnorton
Same with the ladies in Costa Rica. Native, (Tico) Portuguese, German, Spanish, etc... genetic mix. Mostly very gorgeous women in all aspects with sweet personalities.