Favorite Childhood Christmas Gift - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Favorite Childhood Christmas Gift

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 11:33 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 85 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
My Matel Fanner Fifty's. YouTube - Shootin' Shell 45 cap gun commercial ( Mattel )

My folks gave me a single gun rig and my Aunt also gave me one, opened the same morning. I can remember her face when I opened my parents gift and then hers. I went to my room and put on both rigs, on in cross draw. Wore them that way until I discovered fishing. I have no idea what happened to those guns.
That has got to be the coolest cap gun I have ever seen. Where can I get one??

The best gifts I was given were surprises. My dad gave me my first BB gun, which I still have, and man I terrorized the woods with that thing.

The other was my first dirt bike, an 82 YZ50 that bearly ran. My dad said if I was going to ride and race I had to know how to work on it so with his help, I completely rebuilt that bike. Took it down the the frame and back together. It was sweet too, a true 80s Yamaha in Kenny Roberts yellow and black.
If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer
Old 12-09-2009, 02:16 PM   #42
Liked 28 Times on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
With the ape hanger handle bars, bannana seat and sissy bar?
Of course, it was purple with a metalflake white seat. Saw one like it on Pawn Stars recently and they're worth quite a bit now...
Old 12-09-2009, 06:55 PM   #43

I think I three that come to mind, #1 first BB gun, #2 Glock 21 my wife got me, #3 first pocket knife from brother Swiss army.

The BB gun got in a hot water because I shot the window out of my dads classic car with it. I covered up the crime for a few days but one he found it he was not happy. The BB gun meet the ground and was broken in half. I was made at the time but I was also a shi! for the cover up. Aw the good old days.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #44
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

My dad bought me an atv (we call 'em 4-wheelers) when I was twelve. All of my friends had 'em. We were like a biker gang...only shorter.