Favorite casual restaurant chain.... - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Favorite casual restaurant chain....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Logan's Roadhouse, Red Robin, and Texas Steakhouse. Logan's is my favorite though; you can't beat a place that offers great food, peanute buckets, AND let's you drop the shells on the floor .

"If God didn't create man equal then Sam Colt had made them equal."
-Unknown

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
-Wyatt Earp

Old 10-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #12

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 64

We have some really great local places around here that have the best prime rib and Italian you ever had.

If I am in Boston I go to Legal Seafood. They have a few places around the Boston area so kind of a chain. They have a couple of places in Md. They are pretty good and have served their chowder at the presidential inaguration dinners. No place with good seafood around here. Too far from the ocean here I guess.

If down South and I feel like having chicken, I will stop at Chic-Fil-A. They are pretty good for chicken and are a chain. There are none around here.

5 Guys for a burger in a pinch, but there is a local place here that just absolutely puts them and all the other burger joints to shame big time.

I won't eat the crap at mcd's, buger king, and other places like that, they are 100% beef, must be all lips and butt-holes. Not good.

Just my taste buds opinion.

OC

Old 10-26-2011, 11:15 PM   #13

Liked 63 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Freakin' Waffle House and Shipley's Donuts!

Casual is a relative term.
you are a man after my heart on both counts!

Old 10-27-2011, 12:37 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC357 View Post
If I am in Boston I go to Legal Seafood.
I used to fly into Boston 3 or 4 times a year and the gate my planes used was right next to the Legal Seafood in the airport. I'd tell the folks at the office there I had to leave early to make my plane just so I'd have time to eat before I had to board.

Beyond that, my favorite casual places are Cracker Barrel and Bob Evans. (I loves me some sausage gravy & biscuits!)

Does anybody remember Zantigos? It was fast sorta-Mexican food like Taco Bell but way better. They had good beef enchiladas. Toxic Bell bought them out and shut them all down some time in the early 80s.

Dave

Old 10-27-2011, 12:39 AM   #15

Liked 781 Times on 452 Posts
Likes Given: 499

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
♪♫Red Robin♪♫

Shenanigans
Yummmmmmmm!
"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 10-27-2011, 12:48 AM   #16
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3675 Times on 1771 Posts
Likes Given: 1815

Breakfast: Cracker Barrel, IHOP & Perkins.
Lunch: Burger King, Long John Silvers, Favorite Chinese Restaurant, Fazoli's
Dinner: #1 Texas D Brazil "Yes The Best!" then Outback, Lone Star, Logan's

Old 10-27-2011, 01:05 AM   #17

Liked 63 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinermad View Post
I used to fly into Boston 3 or 4 times a year and the gate my planes used was right next to the Legal Seafood in the airport. I'd tell the folks at the office there I had to leave early to make my plane just so I'd have time to eat before I had to board.

Beyond that, my favorite casual places are Cracker Barrel and Bob Evans. (I loves me some sausage gravy & biscuits!)

Does anybody remember Zantigos? It was fast sorta-Mexican food like Taco Bell but way better. They had good beef enchiladas. Toxic Bell bought them out and shut them all down some time in the early 80s.

Dave
Legal Seafood rocks!

Old 10-27-2011, 03:44 AM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
Breakfast: Cracker Barrel, IHOP & Perkins.
Lunch: Burger King, Long John Silvers, Favorite Chinese Restaurant, Fazoli's
Dinner: #1 Texas D Brazil "Yes The Best!" then Outback, Lone Star, Logan's

Dang! I do miss Fazoli's; nothing like a decent drive-thru veggie lasagna, downside to living in the sticks.

Old 10-27-2011, 04:35 AM   #19

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I live 100 miles from those chains. But when I get down to Salt Lake City I like the Cracker Barrel in the AM. We like the Texas Roadhouse even thou it was founded in Indiana???

Old 10-27-2011, 04:36 AM   #20

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Lucky's steak house love the (chicken) jk Prime rib is great. Tia la hita's best mexican food. Latina's best italian food pretty good wine

When i lived in Idaho i use to love taco john's havent seen one of those in years

“The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory.”
Jeff Cooper