Favorite breakfast..... - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Favorite breakfast.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 04:31 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19 Times on 10 Posts

3 eggs over easy, crisp hash browns, 6 strips of crisp bacon and white toast with real butter. Cholestrol filled and tasty.

It's 12:24 a.m. and I am watching story of Barrett family on on Snipers, Inc on NatGeo Channel. If I was twenty years younger, single and much better looking, I would definately head to Ky and try to woo the daughter. Only woman I can think of possibly better than Mrs Beej or that deaf, dumb and blind nyphomaniac who owns her own liquor store I never found to marry, might be Barrett's daughter. That would be a hell of a family to marry into.

Old 06-28-2011, 04:40 AM   #32
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9088 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Three eggs over medium, two strips bacon, hash browns and a mess of corned beef hash (not that dog food in a can stuff, the real thing!) large glass of whole milk and a carafe of fresh coffee.

I can't believe nobody had mentioned corned beef hash yet!

Old 06-28-2011, 06:29 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Chicken Fried Steak, Eggs (scrambled), biscuit in place of toast, all covered in sausage gravy and atleast (6) pieces of BACON!!!!

JD
here's some more Australian ignorance...what is or how do you chicken fry something? I've heard of it before and it's sparked debate here at home about whether it's a cooking technique or cooking something with chicken...

As for me it's eggs benedict with a side of fried tomato, mushrooms, spring onion potato pancakes, Turkish bread toast and caramelized onion...washed down with strawberry bubble tea without tapioca balls.

My first post!

Old 06-28-2011, 06:39 AM   #34

Liked 781 Times on 452 Posts
Likes Given: 499

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrenzy View Post
here's some more Australian ignorance...what is or how do you chicken fry something? I've heard of it before and it's sparked debate here at home about whether it's a cooking technique or cooking something with chicken...

As for me it's eggs benedict with a side of fried tomato, mushrooms, spring onion potato pancakes, Turkish bread toast and caramelized onion...washed down with strawberry bubble tea without tapioca balls.

My first post!
Chicken Fried Steak is the queen of Southern comfort foods. It is made much the same way as fried chicken by coating a tenderized steak with a breadcrumb mixture and pan frying or deep frying...usually served with a gravy coating. Being a Yankee I am not completely familiar with the preparation but I have eaten it and, like most Southern cooking, it is actually quite tasty. A bit heavy for my liking as a breakfast meal though.

Favorite breakfast..... - The Club House
"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 06-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #35

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

OK to make chicken fried steak you have to use egg wash (Scrambled eggs) cube steak flour and or bread crumbs.

rinse steak
dunk in egg wash
dredge in flour (Flour must have salt pepper and some garlic)
Then back into the egg wash
now here is where some differ.
I go back into the flour some now hit bread crumbs.
Now lay it into a preheated cast iron skillet with about 1/4 to 1/2" of oil or melted lard and fry away.

Many restaurants screw it up by DEEP frying it in Peanut oil YUK. shallow fry in cast iron is the only way to do it. Deep frying cooks it to fast and make the cube stake tough.

Quote:
strawberry bubble tea without tapioca balls
Please explain this to me? That sounds like a drink for Andrew Zimmerman.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #36

Liked 97 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Pecan Waffle with butter and maple syrup, a side of fried ham, coffee and V8 juice.

Old 06-28-2011, 04:37 PM   #37

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post

strawberry bubble tea without tapioca balls.

Please explain this to me?
Yeah, what he said.....

Integrity is doing good even when no-one is looking

Originally posted by Skullcrusher: "I believe the fact that you are LEO speaks for itself. When talking about strong women and guns, you are implied in every statement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Glass is proof that women have control over everything in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Glass has now achieved "Goddess Status" in my mind. I'm not worthy.....

Old 06-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #38

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Three cups of coffee and a couple of cigarettes followed by a good healthy dump. After chores eggs over easy, ham and fried potatoes along with rye toast, a glass of tomato juice and more coffee.

Old 06-28-2011, 05:03 PM   #39
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 8931 Times on 5344 Posts
Likes Given: 11932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walley View Post
Three cups of coffee and a couple of cigarettes followed by a good healthy dump. After chores eggs over easy, ham and fried potatoes along with rye toast, a glass of tomato juice and more coffee.
Best answer yet. Just remind me not to have breakfast with you...........at least the first breakfast.

Old 06-28-2011, 05:38 PM   #40

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walley View Post
Nice to know all that. Maybe next time you can let us be uninformed.