Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Fangio's F1 Mercedes fetches $29.6M at UK auction

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2013, 01:44 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1785 Times on 1169 Posts
Likes Given: 1523

Default Fangio's F1 Mercedes fetches $29.6M at UK auction

Nice Chunk of Change!

http://news.yahoo.com/fangios-f1-mercedes-fetches-29-6m-uk-auction-170754807.html

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

shadecorp Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here