Fake Vet nothing but a dang liar - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Fake Vet nothing but a dang liar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 12:24 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Anyone else wonder how he got away with it for so long? Campaigning with politicians? You would think someone would check out his background.

Greg

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"

Old 06-14-2009, 12:27 AM   #12

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
I've heard, "I was a NAVY SEAL!" more than I care to say.
I think there are about 5 million seals and 35 billion Sec Ops guys on the net.

Then you ask them a question like what team were you on and they say 67 or something stupid like that.

Old 06-14-2009, 12:29 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs887 View Post
Anyone else wonder how he got away with it for so long? Campaigning with politicians? You would think someone would check out his background.
You know it would have and every little skeleton would have been dragged out if he was standing up with conservatives

Tact;The ability to tell a man to go to he11 and make him feel happy to be on his way.

Old 06-14-2009, 12:51 AM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I don't believe I would be permitted to say here what I think of him.

Old 06-14-2009, 12:56 AM   #15

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1861 View Post
I don't believe I would be permitted to say here what I think of him.
Let it loose, 1861! The sofware won't allow foul language, but type it out anyway. When reading, I will subsitute "beep" for ****.

I have also met bar backs and bar tenders that are DEA!

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 06-14-2009, 12:59 AM   #16

The dude is just a jerkoff. Sooner or later they all get found out.

IMO, It should be punishable by law same as impersonating a police officer, fed agent, doctor, etc etc. Or since he claimed to be in the military, prosecute him under the UCMJ under article 5 of the ratfink code
Loss of citizenship and drop him off on a N Korean beach with a fake military ID that had "spy" printed on the back, since they see spys everywhere these days, this would make it real easy for them . That would be fine for staters, WSY?...............................markerdown

USAF, Retired .. "From My Cold Dead Hands!"

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ........ Edward R. Murrow

Last edited by markerdown; 06-14-2009 at 01:03 AM. Reason: sp

Old 06-14-2009, 02:50 AM   #17

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
He says it's typical for those perpetuating the hoaxes to claim mental illness.
If that's so, then stick this mental defective in the local looney bin and pump his a$$ full of Thorazine. Turn the scummy bastard into a zombie for the rest of his lying life. Harsh? Not in my thinking. This lying sack of s**t has insulted every veteran that ever served in the military. He has insulted those who gave the ultimate sacrifice to these United States.

Old 06-14-2009, 03:20 AM   #18
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

The more said about this........person the more press he will get. Trust me he will get paid to show up on Oprera or some other show and he will have a mental excuse some will buy into. I'm not happy but he fed the press and politicians what they wanted and they ate it up and spit it out for us to view. Go figure why you can't believe a politician or the news these days.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 06-14-2009, 04:09 AM   #19

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Ok, my turn, I have to deal with these wannabe scumbags all the time. I get damn tired of it and especially the ones who claim they were SF. I like to put these ass clowns on the spot, by asking them 2 questions that a true team member would only know the answer too and be able to elaborate the answers. If you are a wannabee, you will not know the answers, only SF team members have and use these items. I busted my ass to earn that tab and that bennie, as well as all the other schools, training and bolo badges I earned and they all meant to me that I accomplished something very few can and done things most men have not.

I do not hold that over anybody's head, I do not volunteer information unless asked. I belong to 2 other military forums and a local SF chapter here in Oklahoma and all of them require DD-214 and SF graduation or group assignment order verification in order to become a member. How come nobody asked that turd for his DD-214? The next time someone starts to BS you about their past epic military career or a veteran, ask them to prove it, by providing documentation. The internet, the bars, the social clubs are all full of wannabees, hell they even have a website dedicated to their exposure and outing called the "Wall of Shame, Wanabees." As for this ass clown, he is a disgrace to all that have served and those that are presently serving, and especially all those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our Country and freedoms. Get a rope.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Last edited by IGETEVEN; 06-14-2009 at 04:23 AM.

Old 06-14-2009, 04:13 AM   #20

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Give me 5 minutes alone with this piece of sh*t pitiful excuse for a human being....................