Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Facepalm Part 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1771 Times on 1159 Posts
Likes Given: 1362

Default Facepalm Part 2

Great its not bad enough I gotta start wearing body armor to protect myself against armed and dangerous kitchen ranges, now I gotta wear body armor when I am around pooches!

/Facepalm

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/animal-rights/dog-shoots-owner-gregory-lanier-unloaded-gun#sthash.fG1h7nSL.dpuf

http://www.inquisitr.com/547680/dog-shoots-owner-again/

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/friends-dog-shoots-owner-leg-174157495.html

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-27-2013, 08:52 PM   #2

Liked 77 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Love how the first report says "he thought it was unloaded and didn't know it was even a 9mm" rotflmao!

As a dog trainer, I need to look into the off chance that I can train my Rottie to shoot sub MOA groups at 100 yards!

If you've got one foot in yesterday, and the other in tomorrow, than you're pissing on today.
-unknown-

DFlynt Likes This 
Old 02-27-2013, 08:57 PM   #3

Liked 1771 Times on 1159 Posts
Likes Given: 1362

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrtWhytHype View Post
Love how the first report says "he thought it was unloaded and didn't know it was even a 9mm" rotflmao!

As a dog trainer, I need to look into the off chance that I can train my Rottie to shoot sub MOA groups at 100 yards!
You caught that too, the gentleman (I use the term loosely) in the article is one sad individual in more ways than one!

Good luck with your Rottie!

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly