Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   ******* Face Book..! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/face-book-84916/)

dango 02-23-2013 01:12 AM

******* Face Book..!

After 1600 attempts just to find names and such that weren't already taken,
I have successfully accomplished nothing.

What I'm going to do here is make my wife post the picture and if you care to see , fine.! If not , Fine .! At this point of frustration , I just really,really and I do mean (REALLY) don't care....!

These people , (FACE BOOK) know more about me than my wife does..! We are still awaiting DNA , urine , stool . finger prints and ALL THE OTHER stuff I feel nobody needs to know or care..!

One point of interests that I did find amusing was that my roots go way back
to some Polish (CRO-MAGNON) named KROG-SKI , Hmmm..? :confused:WHO WOULD A THUNK ? :confused:

If you have any interests(BLACK-BRA) and all-go to Debra Yousko on Face Book-to photos,Alblums-Me and gigie..! Look for the tent,lots of picture there.!

Jpyle 02-23-2013 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango
After 1600 attempts just to find names and such that weren't already taken,
I have successfully accomplished nothing.

What I'm going to do here is make my wife post the picture and if you care to see , fine.! If not , Fine .! At this point of frustration , I just really,really and I do mean (REALLY) don't care....!

These people , (FACE BOOK) know more about me than my wife does..! We are still awaiting DNA , urine , stool . finger prints and ALL THE OTHER stuff I feel nobody needs to know or care..!

One point of interests that I did find amusing was that my roots go way back
to some Polish (CRO-MAGNON) named KROG-SKI , Hmmm..? :confused:WHO WOULD A THUNK ? :confused:

I you have any interests(BLACK-BRA) and all-go to Debra Yousko on Face Book-to photos,Alblums-Me and gigie..! Look for the tent,lots of picture there.!

Just make copies for everyone and mail it. :) Have a link?

dango 02-23-2013 01:44 AM

After this ordeal , I may never ever send a picture again,it would be easier just to BOLD-FACE lie..........! :p

trip286 02-23-2013 02:31 AM

Does she have a bunch of pictures of trees that look like they're dancing? Her privacy settings are set in such a easy that I can't find any pics if you dancing naked in her bra.

dango 02-23-2013 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 1149654)
Does she have a bunch of pictures of trees that look like they're dancing? Her privacy settings are set in such a easy that I can't find any pics if you dancing naked in her bra.

I never said (NAKED) , just I'd be wearing a black bra and if you look close , under all them bullets,there is a bra.....! :p :D

After all the things I've talked about , it is a pretty busy picture with many things on and around me..! Just in bullets , I'm sportin 70- .45-70,s with rifle !
Also , over a 100 rnds. 9mm.Glock-17 plus my Katana and,(THE BLACK BRA).! :p I'm standing in front of my North Face Mountain 25 Tent..!

PS: All them trees , that would be my yard.! :D

Wife said it was like first pic. around 169. :p