Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Explorer: Narco State

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 02:24 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2387

Default Explorer: Narco State

Tonight at 11pm eastern.

It looks like its going to be a fairly informative show for those members who dont live in the vecenity of the US/Mexico border and interesting for those who do. Its appeal to me is it doesnt focus on just the Mexico side of the border.

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-14-2009, 02:53 AM   #2

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

I saw the previews for this, it looks good. Hell, i thought things were bad in Phoenix when i left in 04'. Talking to friends who are still there i would never walk around unarmed there again.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 12-14-2009, 04:15 AM   #3

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Cool, I think I saw this a few weeks ago. Juarez is across the border from where I live and I work the bridges at the border.