Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Excoooooooose Me..! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/excoooooooose-me-86326/)

dango 03-11-2013 11:30 PM

Excoooooooose Me..!
 
Well , shackled and confined.! I also don't like much this I-PAD..! No buttons or levers , Blanca.? Nothing is obvious , BLACK MAGIC..! It is in there somewhere!

Data , but no door , duvets , ACK..! Just to go from small case , I've got to hunt.! Need my 9mm. ? :D
I'm going to have mastered this I-Paddy Thing in 26 hours at most.!:)You all are my "Lab-Rats" for the night ! A test of my cognitive skills.! Glad I'm not Yaul.:)

Trial and error , and error , error , ETC. ! :D Tomorrow will be even more fun for Yauls.!:) Sedated , Opiate-d and who knows , Poetic..? Well have at it , a test.!
How far can I get with this magical "Micro-Mirror" in a nite. After that , I'm UN-plug-gen.! I fear what might come out of my brain ! I'll spare myself all the innuendos and scrutiny.!:p
I don't like hospitals , all white and I'm needing Sun-glasses.Don't trust Doctors
much either.! Professional guessers at best , EeeeK.!

Will I lay dormant ,will I ponder PINK Bullets since this is a Fire-armsForum.?:)
Lets forge on and see......! Should I make formal apologies now , or wait ?
Hmmmmm....? I say wait , I will focus on "POLITENESS" and see..! Yo.!
Another adventure , so be it........! See yaa.! PINK MOOSES.!

MisterMcCool 03-11-2013 11:42 PM

The iPad app is quite different from the website. You can't "like" posts. There is no wysiwyg posting. You can't see users profile info without clicking on their avatar. You are really limited in your own profile and photos. Kinda sucks, don't it?

dango 03-12-2013 12:01 AM

But I already know you and you me some-what..! A simple phone call will suffice! She's gotten used to my "Foot-n-Mouth" ethics and will respond accordingly..! And laugh..!

Then....again , I may not feel like speaking , Hmmmm..? Biblical ?

Lots of Liken left , "Prepare"..! I'm feelin the need of "Pad and Quill"..!
EeeeeeK to you all.!

OH NO , MY NURSE BEAST COME-TH.....! Helga..! HELP , A-skeerd.!

trip286 03-12-2013 12:04 AM

I haven't yet figured out why these ramblings are so intriguing and entertaining...

It's like a puzzle.

dango 03-12-2013 12:15 AM

It would be "Child-like" curiosity , simple. What lie beyond that closed door ?
The ms-understood , invokes many a response !
You have inspired me , !

Like being mentally and emotionally (Constipated) , "I just can't seem to give a crap"..! Petty is petty , all else might be worth a look..?

orangello 03-12-2013 12:17 AM

OP, have you ever played a game called "world of goo"? This thread reminds me of the Sign Painter's rambling prose.


Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterMcCool (Post 1172638)
There is no wysiwyg posting.

Hmmmmmm, "wysiwyg", You sir are no spring chicken.

dango 03-12-2013 12:22 AM

On second thought , let this die. I may not be up to it soon enough.See yaa.

trip286 03-12-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1172695)
On second thought , let this die. I may not be up to it soon enough.See yaa.

Oh hell no, kick that iPad's ass.

Gatoragn 03-12-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1172683)
It would be "Child-like" curiosity , simple. What lie beyond that closed door ?
The ms-understood , invokes many a response !
You have inspired me , !

Like being mentally and emotionally (Constipated) , "I just can't seem to give a crap"..! Petty is petty , all else might be worth a look..?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterMcCool (Post 1172638)
The iPad app is quite different from the website. You can't "like" posts. There is no wysiwyg posting. You can't see users profile info without clicking on their avatar. You are really limited in your own profile and photos. Kinda sucks, don't it?

I log in off a web browser, can like posts, can profiles, etc. even using my eye pad.

MisterMcCool 03-12-2013 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatoragn

I log in off a web browser, can like posts, can profiles, etc. even using my eye pad.

But the app puts the current threads in order of most recent post. I don't hate it. Just loses some functionality.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:25 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.