Ex Smokers? - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ex Smokers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2013, 11:34 AM   #31
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7194 Times on 3650 Posts
Likes Given: 7974

Ive got a couple not good habits, smoking is one of them! Been smoking so long its hard to remember a day without them. I think of myself as someone who is pretty strong when it comes to deciding whats right for me but Cigarettes are stronger than me so far. They really are evil once engrained into your daily regimes. I hope I can quit them someday but it wont be today, too late for that now, maybe tomorrow!

Old 11-09-2013, 11:47 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Yup. It's not easy.

It is 16:42 here. I just got back from the range. This is the first time today the thought of a cigarette flew through my head. Each day I get farther and farther away from the hook. I quit on Ground Hog Day.

Each cigarette reinforces the urge to smoke another cigarette. The only way to lose the craving for cigarettes is to stop smoking. It's a bitch, but there it is.

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.