Ever "Met" A Notorious Criminal? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Ever "Met" A Notorious Criminal?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 12:36 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Spent casings........

I helped put two killers behind bars, I gave the feds some of the spent casings from the gun used in the murder, seems they spent the afternoon firing the full auto just prior to the murder... I also described the company van they were driving....... When they entered the house to kill this person the gun jammed. Then they proceeded to finnish the job with a 12 ga. loaded with buck shot and the coo de gra was a slug.....Two killers sent to prison for life.... The guy who paid for the hit also got life, he died in prison.....Morale of the story, pick up your spent casings.......Money, the root of all evil......

Old 04-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Have you ever watched anybody interview him? I remember watching an interview where some big time TV reporter went in and talked to him and the reporter was absolutely terrified the whole time and it was obvious on camera.

I was 100+ yards away and terrified. That dude is one crazy mokerfuther.
I have a theory about that; i think he lost his grip on reality when he was tripping. I think he liked his new "reality" better. From what i have read, this is the basis of his methodology for getting his "family" to do his bidding, in part as "revenge" for his failure to get his music out to others. Lil feller wanted to influence people; his music didn't work as well as LSD. Don't get me wrong; i don't admire the guy, but he is interesting like an eight foot tall, two-headed, bearded lady with really interesting tattoos.

The only even semi-infamous, murder-related, person i've known was a young woman i was interested in dating when i was younger. After our first date, her former sister-in-law, gave me the true-crime novel that discussed the murderous road trip she went on with her mother and a couple of her mother's friends. Two people were killed in LaPlace, LA and another in FL and another somewhere on the gulf coast. The girl was prohibited from ever returning to LA but escaped prosecution due to her age and, according to her SIL, due to a plea bargain-type deal with her mother. I don't know if they ever got around to executing her mother; i bleve it was Gabriel's prison where she was held.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:41 PM   #13
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8769 Times on 5239 Posts
Likes Given: 11642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason609 View Post
Yeah. I made about $200 each winter for 3 years (not counting the little extra during Christmas). I knew who they were, I just didn't know what they were...

Looking back, it did seem odd they were nice to me.... I'm Italian - they're Irish mob.... oh well..
I don't think anyone from "The Mob" would harm a child or some younger person doing some honest work. Truly, even they have some rules of conduct.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #14

Liked 4701 Times on 2344 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I don't think anyone from "The Mob" would harm a child or some younger person doing some honest work. Truly, even they have some rules of conduct.
What you fail to realize is that by shoveling "snow" he means he was bagging up 2.5 kilos of coke at a time for Whitey and the boys.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #15

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

My father-in-law!

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 04-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #16
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 702 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

A good friend of mine's Dad was involved with Henry Lee Lucas. He was on the parole board.

Old 04-11-2012, 04:26 PM   #17
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Come on people! Lets at least provide names! To paraphrase "names, or it didn't happen!"

Old 04-11-2012, 06:20 PM   #18
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8769 Times on 5239 Posts
Likes Given: 11642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
What you fail to realize is that by shoveling "snow" he means he was bagging up 2.5 kilos of coke at a time for Whitey and the boys.
I don't think so. He mentions "Whitey" coming through his line at the grocery store when he was working there in high school Then he says a few years earlier he was shoveling snow for them. So......would a pre-high school kid be bagging coke for 'the boys'? I doubt it.

Here's info on Charles Manson.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47017512#.T4XKRnLQEkQ

Last edited by winds-of-change; 04-11-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Old 04-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Joe Valachi ~ only because he lived in same neighborhood as I when growing up. He was however much older than I.

Old 04-12-2012, 01:47 AM   #20
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 10745 Times on 4648 Posts
Likes Given: 1755

Linwood Briley, who led the breakout from Death Row in Virginia. Back when he was a juvenile.

William Caley, (My Lai massacre,Vietnam) When he was an Officer Candidate. Dipstick.

Spiro Agnew. When he was still VP.

G. Gordon Liddy, post Watergate, when he was luncheon speaker out in Phoenix.

Last edited by c3shooter; 04-12-2012 at 10:43 AM.