Ever Known A Pathological Liar? - Page 9
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ever Known A Pathological Liar?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 04:01 AM   #81
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Yes, my brother or the person I used to call my brother, someone who was raised right next to me in relatively the same manner, turned out to be a liar a thief and a all around bad person, he's also a cold blooded murderer who is now serving the rest of his worthless and wasted life in a Texas pen, before he took an innocent woman's life he was a three time felon, the kind of person who you could not trust with anything, not even his own brothers safety or freedom and maybe my life had I given him the chance for that matter.

I no longer know him, I don't love him, I don't talk to him, basically I hope he burns in hell and the only satisfaction I get from his memory is knowing that he will, that his flesh will melt from his bones as he screams for mercy, the same way his mothers soul did while he mistreated her.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:13 AM   #82
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21996 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

the liars do exist, even here on this forum as well. they are thinly disguised, but the truth will eventually out them for their true nature. i feel they have no stopping themselves from telling the lies, even when they know we know better and have proven them wrong and to be lying.

they boast and tell tales of fights won and never one to have been lost by them. they do heroic deeds that we never see in the media because they can't talk about it. they speak of things they have, but never do we see pictures or proof that it exists. they speak of things done that would get most of us thrown in jail many times over if caught. they have such dangerous lives that many of could never fathom.

everything the do is nothing more that window dressing and lies. these people need to seriously get themselves into counseling. they have a serios mental problem that really needs to be addressed.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:16 AM   #83

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55
the liars do exist, even here on this forum as well. they are thinly disguised, but the truth will eventually out them for their true nature. i feel they have no stopping themselves from telling the lies, even when they know we know better and have proven them wrong and to be lying.

they boast and tell tales of fights won and never one to have been lost by them. they do heroic deeds that we never see in the media because they can't talk about it. they speak of things they have, but never do we see pictures or proof that it exists. they speak of things done that would get most of us thrown in jail many times over if caught. they have such dangerous lives that many of could never fathom.

everything the do is nothing more that window dressing and lies. these people need to seriously get themselves into counseling. they have a serios mental problem that really needs to be addressed.
Oh yeah?
Lemme tell you about this time I shot a polar bear back in Africa, at 3 miles with a 20mm, open sights. I would show you the video and the pictures, but my camera broke on my last secret CIA op. And the photos burned up in my safe house in Russia.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:16 AM   #84
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1551

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
Well... I'm pretty sure the statute of imitations has expired, so I can talk about this now. Probably the most surprising episode was when I was flying out of one of the auxiliary fields of Nellis AFB in Nevada called Area 57. Most people have heard about Area 51, but that place was really just for show. It was a decoy. Area 57 is where the real action was going on.

Anyway, I was scheduled for a mission over North Korea. As I was prepping in the ops shack, a couple men came in: dark suits, sunglasses. Yes there really are Men in Black. They cleared the room and then a third came in who was obviously the one in charge. He handed me a new mission folder and told me plans had changed. I was now flying to Ramstein AFB in Germany with a passenger. The passenger was never mentioned anywhere in the folder which was SAP for these kinds of missions, but all the other info was there. I was to deliver the "package" to a secret meeting in Ramstein. Refuel and prep the Sled for a quick return within 24 hours with the "package" in tow back to Nellis.

This wasn't really anything new. I had flown these kinds of missions hundreds of times. But then in walks the "package". Now you've heard this story denied time and time and time again. But I can tell you for a fact that it actually happened. My high-value asset was none other than, at that time, former CIA Director and candidate for Vice President of the United States, George H. W. Bush.

Yes, the October surprise did actually happen. I was the driver.
So that makes you Gunther Russbacher?

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 02-01-2013, 05:17 AM   #85
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8823 Times on 5104 Posts
Likes Given: 11516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiebelhaus View Post
Yes, my brother or the person I used to call my brother, someone who was raised right next to me in relatively the same manner, turned out to be a liar a thief and a all around bad person, he's also a cold blooded murderer who is now serving the rest of his worthless and wasted life in a Texas pen, before he took an innocent woman's life he was a three time felon, the kind of person who you could not trust with anything, not even his own brothers safety or freedom and maybe my life had I given him the chance for that matter.

I no longer know him, I don't love him, I don't talk to him, basically I hope he burns in hell and the only satisfaction I get from his memory is knowing that he will, that his flesh will melt from his bones as he screams for mercy, the same way his mothers soul did while he mistreated her.
Wiebelhaus, I am so sorry to hear that. Just goes to prove that some people are just born evil or something. It hardly seems like it can be balanced by the fact that some people are born angels, but I guess that is all we have. You have my sympathy.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 02-01-2013, 05:20 AM   #86
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21996 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizord1 View Post
Oh yeah?
Lemme tell you about this time I shot a polar bear back in Africa, at 3 miles with a 20mm, open sights. I would show you the video and the pictures, but my camera broke on my last secret CIA op. And the photos burned up in my safe house in Russia.
most likely story! always blame the camera. jeesh, dang it, buy a better camera next time!
Old 02-01-2013, 05:23 AM   #87

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

most likely story! always blame the camera. jeesh, dang it, buy a better camera next time!
I would, but my camera was a prototype that could see hairs from 5 miles away. I had another that they gave to me, but I gave it to my buddy, before he sacrificed himself to save me on an assassination of a high ranking al queda leader.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:23 AM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
A guy in high school ran into Michael Jackson in the mall, and had a nice 5 minute talk with him. No crowd around him at all...
I swear to God I had a guy tell me that exact same story once.

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
Wiebelhaus Likes This 
Old 02-01-2013, 05:39 AM   #89

Liked 257 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 185

Working around truck drivers I hear some good ones. I had a driver cone in one day talking about how he used to be SF. He told me him and some of his buddies was in a bar one night and he got in an argument with another guy that pulled out his issued 1911 and pointed it at his head. He then proceeded to tell me how he pushed his forehead hard against the barrel and the guy pulled the trigger but it didn't fire because when you put pressure on the muzzle of a 1911 it won't let the firing pin hit the primer. He then went on about how he was driving some general around one day and when they came up on a check point the general told him not to stop and just drive through it and the guards started shooting at them and the general had them thrown in the brig for it. I nearly drowned in all the bs coming out of this guy.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:40 AM   #90

Holy cow! I just looked and this thread has over 1000 views and I just started it 24 hours ago! No lie, this is the Best. Vikingdad. Thread. EVER!

Seriously, I was looking at it just now and realized there are several pages that I have missed!

Quote:
axxe55 Likes This