Ever Known A Pathological Liar? - Page 35
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ever Known A Pathological Liar?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2014, 12:41 PM   #341
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 496 Times on 305 Posts
Likes Given: 1624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
Sorry your dad was that way.
I appreciate that. However, to clarify, he was never and will never be my Dad. My Dad is currently married to my Mom and has been since I was 12. He is a retired, disabled Air Force veteran. He was the Missouri Veteran of the year last year, and is a stand up guy.

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com
People Like This 
Old 02-20-2014, 05:40 PM   #342

Liked 405 Times on 230 Posts

My ex girls sister was a severe liar. One day I got a frantic cll from my ex saying her sister had a party at her parents house. The house was completely destroyed. Doors kicked in, holes punched in walls, potted plants dumped out, the lawn mower was crashed into the side of the house, and windows were broken. The parents were away on vacation so I went over to help clean up and call the cops. When I got there,I talked to her sister and proceeded to call the police. As I was on the phone with the cops,I was walking around and something didn't seem right. There were no drinking cups, cigarette butts, foot prints in the mud, or anything signifying there was a party. I told the officer I would call back in a few minutes because I didnt have all the details. I then proceeded to interview her sister. I say interview because I sat her down and questioned her. After about a half hour of talking, I found out the truth. Her boyfriend stayed the night but wasn't feeling well. She wanted to have sex but he wanted to leave. She got mad (she was sober mind you) and decided to go ballistic and destroy the entire house. I called the police back and told them the resident destroyed their own home. Needless to say, this chick did stuff like this all the time. She would tell you stories that were completely made up all the time. One time she said she went sky diving and was actually at work the whole time. This broad was grade A crazy. Thank god I got away from that family. My wife's family is completely normal thank god.

Sent from my HTC One X using Firearms Talk mobile app

Old 02-20-2014, 06:04 PM   #343
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1865 Times on 1279 Posts
Likes Given: 689

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoHawk View Post
I appreciate that. However, to clarify, he was never and will never be my Dad. My Dad is currently married to my Mom and has been since I was 12. He is a retired, disabled Air Force veteran. He was the Missouri Veteran of the year last year, and is a stand up guy.
I had a rough childhood. I spent a few years angry because I couldn't forgive people for the past. Just forgive your real dad and start a new day. You don't have to let him back in your life...

My Dad was just as bad in many ways. I never was lucky enough to find another father figure. After I forgave my Dad, we could talk. He will never be the Dad I hoped for but I can't trade him in.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

People Like This 
Old 02-24-2014, 12:44 PM   #344

Liked 496 Times on 305 Posts
Likes Given: 1624

Oh, I am completely over it. It doesn't bother me at all. I've let it go, I will just NEVER give him the time of day. I had to ask him repeatedly to stop contacting me. And now that he has, life is grand.

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com