Ever Known A Pathological Liar? - Page 21
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Ever Known A Pathological Liar?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 10:01 PM   #201
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threetango View Post
Start one and I will tell you a true story about walking point into a battalion sized box ambush of North Vietnamese regulars in November of 67.
I would not have wanted to be a box that day.
People Like This 
Old 04-05-2013, 02:12 AM   #202

Liked 1912 Times on 990 Posts
Likes Given: 1456

I tell people I'm a pathological liar, but they never believe me.
People Like This 
Old 04-05-2013, 05:11 AM   #203
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4451 Times on 2469 Posts
Likes Given: 22480

Back in the year of our Lord , 12AD , I were crushing the Ganges river banks lookin fur love when I run into ole Maha-Vahishnue .!I comed across a bull elephant and knocked it stupid with a left hook..! Yeap..! Well , I commenced to carry the the 2200 lbs. critter with left hand , I was a little weaker with ma left , but , just a thang.! I fired up thee ole gas grill , gas was cheap back in thee AD,s , so,s BBQ,s was down right reasonable...! Yeap ,ate that critter on a fresh bun I picked up at Wal-mart ADed...! And about that thar lyin thang , ..?..?.?.!.. Nope , never met owned...........!. Tasted like Chicken . Yeap... Know whaaaaaaat...? I think I,m gonna be alright...!

Last edited by dango; 04-05-2013 at 05:26 AM.
Vincine Likes This 
Old 04-05-2013, 12:05 PM   #204
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Member that thar feller from Canada that supposedly made that thar longest , " one shot , one kill" ....? 1.5 miles....? Weren't,t him at- all , I was a mile behind him , he just ducked cause he knowed I was shooting...! He due gots the longest " duck" , I gots the longest shooting....!Now , yue knowed and I ain,t never met that thar liar in feller yet...!.....

Last edited by dango; 04-05-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:27 PM   #205
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I member the timed I wast workin fur (NIKE)....! I was running , bout "MACH" two and blowed out ma left shoe...! Eeeek..! Well needless to say , still ain,t met now liars and did get shoes fur life...!

Old 04-05-2013, 01:41 PM   #206
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Well , I,m still lookin fur that liar-in feller , but I heard he round these here parts. I,ll keep an eye out for him and sees if in I can find him..! Minds of the time I blowed Krakatoa away eatin beans and chocolates , oh well , that,d be another story.....!
towboater Likes This 
Old 04-05-2013, 02:06 PM   #207
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1592 Times on 1078 Posts
Likes Given: 1727

Oh Hell Yes.............

Old 04-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #208
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8019 Times on 4386 Posts
Likes Given: 7763

I'm from the government and I'm here to help you.

Or at least they did before political correctness
orangello Likes This 
Old 04-05-2013, 04:22 PM   #209
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 10770 Times on 4661 Posts
Likes Given: 1758

Well, all the hot wind blowing thru here reminds me of an event from some years ago-

We had left the house to go down to the river for a weekend. We forgot and left a window fan in an upstair hall window. That weekend, we had a tornado come thru where our house was. The tornado hit that winodw fan, and spun it backwards to 5,000 rpm. The motor acted as a generator, and fed electrical power back into the wiring. This caused the electric meter to spin backwards. At the end of the month, the power company sent us a check for $237.

And no, never meet none of them people lying on the path......

Then there was the time I shot a crow- did not kill him, but hurt him so bad he brought back all the corn he had stole that year....

Speaking of shots, did I ever tell you about the 10 g. muzzle loader double that I got from my grandad?
People Like This 
Old 04-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #210
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1788 Times on 1171 Posts
Likes Given: 1553

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Well, all the hot wind blowing thru here reminds me of an event from some years ago-

We had left the house to go down to the river for a weekend. We forgot and left a window fan in an upstair hall window. That weekend, we had a tornado come thru where our house was. The tornado hit that winodw fan, and spun it backwards to 5,000 rpm. The motor acted as a generator, and fed electrical power back into the wiring. This caused the electric meter to spin backwards. At the end of the month, the power company sent us a check for $237.

And no, never meet none of them people lying on the path......

Then there was the time I shot a crow- did not kill him, but hurt him so bad he brought back all the corn he had stole that year....

Speaking of shots, did I ever tell you about the 10 g. muzzle loader double that I got from my grandad?
Now knowing you, c3, I could believe that last one!

Anyone know how to tell the difference between a Fairy Tale and a Sea Story? One begins with "Once upon a time" and the other begins with "Now this ain't no sh%t"
“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Last edited by DFlynt; 04-05-2013 at 04:39 PM.
People Like This