Ever have one of those days.....? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ever have one of those days.....?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 07:12 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Gus, it is Beautiful up here right now! Fall is my favorite time of year for a number of reasons but the weather is one.

iloveguns, whats it like with 3 kids? My wife and I have been talking about how many we want to have. It wont be for a while since we haven't been married to long, unless God has different plans!

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 10-23-2008, 03:36 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
Gus, it is Beautiful up here right now! Fall is my favorite time of year for a number of reasons but the weather is one.

iloveguns, whats it like with 3 kids? My wife and I have been talking about how many we want to have. It wont be for a while since we haven't been married to long, unless God has different plans!
NO REST! LOL. But I wouldn't change a thing. We actually had decided to just have 2 kids. Our son was an accident, but what a glorious accident he was. I love my kids and would do anything in the world for them. I just can't wait till they are a bit older. With 2 kids things were way easier cuz they can all be held at the same time. With 3 one is always left out. But my 4 yr old is great and like a mom to the baby so that has really helped. I grew up in a family of 3 kids so it kind of seems natural now that I have 3. GOOD LUCK to you and the Mrs. I am sure when the time is right it will happen. God has a plan.