Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   European Flooding (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/european-flooding-91699/)

Bigcountry02 06-03-2013 06:35 PM

European Flooding
 
Pray for these folks, they're calling this the 500 year flood!

My wife's parents are telling they're getting nothing but rain and some places snow!

We could sure use that rain in the southwest region ASAP!

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/flooding-worsening-in-parts-of-germany-6-dead-in-europe-so-far-a-903396.html

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/continuous-rain-leads-to-flooding-and-deaths-in-germany-a-903145.html

http://cdn2.spiegel.de/images/image-...eryV9-dfxs.jpg

shadecorp 06-03-2013 07:48 PM

WOW!
Praying for those good folks.

DFlynt 06-03-2013 09:52 PM

Hey Jager this isn't in your neck of the woods is it?

limbkiller 06-03-2013 10:11 PM

Frigg'em I say. They don't like us and I don't care for them. Those countries are socialist morons. To bad. HAHAHA Almost every one of them owe us money from WWII. After national disasters here they don't help. Bet we help them which is absurd.

Jagermeister 06-03-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFlynt (Post 1266622)
Hey Jager this isn't in your neck of the woods is it?

No, not near my neck of the woods. I live sort of in the very southern part of central western Germany, near French border. My house is in the hills, at the foot of a mountain. We have had very small earth quakes in the past. We do get very serious thunder storms here. Extreme winds.

The nearest city in Kaiserslautern, which is 15 minutes from my house in case you want to google map it. I live in the state of Rheinland Pfalz. My area looks a lot like Washington state according to other Americans. You can see for yourself from my posts.

Cities on the Rhein and Mosel river flood a lot.

Jagermeister 06-03-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limbkiller (Post 1266632)
Frigg'em I say. They don't like us and I don't care for them. Those countries are socialist morons. To bad. HAHAHA Almost every one of them owe us money from WWII. After national disasters here they don't help. Bet we help them which is absurd.

I like you.:confused::D

manta 06-03-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Frigg'em I say. They don't like us and I don't care for them. Those countries are socialist morons. To bad. HAHAHA Almost every one of them owe us money from WWII. After national disasters here they don't help. Bet we help them which is absurd
Are you for real

limbkiller 06-03-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manta (Post 1266663)
Are you for real

Yes I am. The American people are the most giving people in the world. That is good, but it is not the same in the rest of the world. How much are we getting for the tornadoes in the Midwest, Katrina, the Jersey shore? Hardly nothing I bet. Just tired of us giving and nothing in return. Prayers yes but NO money. I don't want any loss of life but there was plenty here and not much from them. Sorry just the way I feel.

Jagermeister 06-03-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limbkiller (Post 1266686)
Yes I am. The American people are the most giving people in the world. That is good, but it is not the same in the rest of the world. How much are we getting for the tornadoes in the Midwest, Katrina, the Jersey shore? Hardly nothing I bet. Just tired of us giving and nothing in return. Prayers yes but NO money. I don't want any loss of life but there was plenty here and not much from them. Sorry just the way I feel.

Germany gives a lot, but is tied down because of the stupid European Union. They just gave Spain a billion euros! Germany has given Greece a ****load of cash too. They still pay war restitution to various places. They are fighting in Afghanistan. Germany is doing the same thing as the States although they have internal problems just like the US.

limbkiller 06-03-2013 11:12 PM

Of all the euro countries Germany does stand out I will agree with you sir. They are getting taken advantage of as is the USA. Still I don't want or wish any harm on the German people for sure. Still they will have to deal with it as all nations should. Stand on your own two feet I say. Germany will be just fine I promise you. My prayers are with them.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:46 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.