Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Enemy Within

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 07:37 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default The Enemy Within

After the recent Supreme Court Gitmo ruling as an example. What organizations, agencies, or any active group operating inside our country do you consider an active enemy of the American people and why?

Also in the interest of balance what of the same categories do you personally consider friends of the American people and our way of life?

Lets not make this a nasty rant and rave session, keep it respectful of others, and lets present some lists, details, and facts. If you have a dissertation don't be too lengthy here but feel free to PM me with it. Yes I am teaching another class and looking for good information.

I am curious as to the core of reasoning some of our concepts come from. I would bet our views differer greatly from those advertised.

I will start with: our public education system is an enemy of the American people. When you look at the text books, curriculum, the code of morality taught, the out and out lies used to teach science subjects. They are in direct conflict with the fundamental format of beliefs our country was founded on.

npbwbass

Just because you don't believe in something is not going to stop it from happening.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-12-2008, 08:09 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

I'm curious as to what lies are being used to teach science classes and what terrible 'code of morality' is being taught.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:29 PM   #3

The democratic party!

Old 06-12-2008, 09:29 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
I'm curious as to what lies are being used to teach science classes and what terrible 'code of morality' is being taught.
Good question matt g. the very short version on morality is my view on sexual activity being taught, the liberal attitude on your right to self defense, not being able to teach the fundamentals that this country was founded on, but you can teach everything else, and a whole list of others that would be better to pm you than list all of them here.

Some science examples is the mathematics of evolution, the physics of light as the "c" in the equation has been proven not to be a constant, atomic structure proves young universe, and again many more if you want a pm or we could open another thread.

I figure this thread would be enough trouble. The task was only to list your opinions, we will never resolve them all here as the discussions could be very lengthy.

But thanks for asking and take care!

npbwbass

Just because you don't believe in something is not going to stop it from happening.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:47 PM   #5

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Isn't it a little ridiculous to open a thread about such a broad area of discussion and then limit it's input, explanations, and specificities? It's like holding a bag of Lay's Potato Chips out to the group and asking each person to only take one. The topic of education alone would cover several pages...let alone evolution "theory" and physics...the recent Supreme Court ruling makes no sense to me because the detainees', I thought, were enemy combatants, and therefore subject to military tribunals, not civil proceedings. An example of an active "enemy inside the United States" IMO would be the United Nations. They are wasting money currently conducting a 3 week internal investigation at several locations within the US into racial disharmony in this country. Other organisations engaged in subterfuge and civil rights violations would be the ACLU, the NEA, FBI, IRS, FDA, etc. etc..

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Last edited by RL357Mag; 06-12-2008 at 10:00 PM.

Old 06-13-2008, 12:36 AM   #6

Default list and give reasons sure...I was misunderstood

All I was asking for was a quick list and a short reasons. I had no intention of try to resolve conflicting viewpoints.

Each answer would have been from each response at the top of a personal list of enemies of the state. It would have been fun to see the list develop.

Maybe I did not communicate that very well.

Any moderator may close this thread. In fact lets have them do it as my request was misunderstood.

My appologies

npbwbass

Old 06-13-2008, 01:10 AM   #7

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

It's an interesting topic, but like all requests for opinions thrown out to a public forum, it will undoubtedly generate a discussion because one persons comment or opinion will either generate a counter-point or a substantiating opinion. Id there some reason you don't want to allow a discussion?

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 06-13-2008, 05:04 AM   #8

Default there are more fun things to discuss

yea, a change of heart.

Been paying attention to too many negative details. But I did hear listing them was good therapy. But lets close this thread and let more creative minds work.

npbwbass

Old 06-13-2008, 10:00 AM   #9
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by npbwbass View Post
After the recent Supreme Court Gitmo ruling as an example. What organizations, agencies, or any active group operating inside our country do you consider an active enemy of the American people and why?
I'd put the United Nations at the top of the list when considering the corruption (eg: rapist "peacekeepers", oil-for-food issue), and considering their political agenda (eg: IPCC global warming panel of 2500 "scientists" weren't all scientists, not all whose name appeared on the IPCC report agreed with the report, and very, very few of those people actually read the report completely. Global warming hysteria exists to shut down American industry and tax Americans into oblivion.)

Gore, Soros, Clinton, Kennedy and others are also working directly against what made this country great, so you could label them enemies. Pelosi, Reid, Durbin, Murtha and most other congressvermin are toeing the leftist line, but they're simply not bright enough to understand the harm they're doing. They, like the Hollywood clowns, are useful idiots.

My personal opinion, and others will doubtless disagree with me on this, is that Islam itself is unfriendly to the liberty found in America. See this other thread for specifics.

Quote:
Also in the interest of balance what of the same categories do you personally consider friends of the American people and our way of life?
I'm finding that a little more difficult to answer. There are some groups like GOA and to some degree the NRA that help with some issues on a particular topic. There are small groups that illustrate gross leftist bias and outright lies in the news, and others which show indoctrination in schools.

Bloggers and columnists like Michelle Malkin, LGF, Atlas Shrugs, columnists like Mike Adams, Victor Davis Hanson, Thomas Sowell, Mark Steyn and others all help people get news and perspectives they wouldn't otherwise get. (Hanson is a particular gem: he is a classicist and a brilliant historian and he is well worth reading!)

Quote:
I will start with: our public education system is an enemy of the American people. When you look at the text books, curriculum, the code of morality taught, the out and out lies used to teach science subjects. They are in direct conflict with the fundamental format of beliefs our country was founded on.
I concur that there is terrible bias (eg: don't you dare wear a small gold cross on a chain, but it's OK to force the kids to dress and act like they're part of an Islamic tribe for a week), anti-American sentiment and anti-Israel sentiment, Political Correctness rules the roost, and therefore it is up to parents to educate their kids.