Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   To "effah" or whom it may concern ! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/effah-whom-may-concern-83474/)

dango 02-05-2013 05:52 PM

To "effah" or whom it may concern !

So , in our most polite convers. via PM , we'd made mention of a "certain" arrangement pertaining to "said account" with (X) amount of potential currency!

Silly me ! :o Your request of thee (X) amount was clearly stated , I by accident
had sent a you a $14.75 M USD. bill that were tucked away in my wallet!:o

You owe me (.25 M USD. ) back ! Your delightful physicality , would be most
appreciated and open arms await your personage ! Thank you for your diligent response in this minor-ish issue !

And of couse , same address;(Fullcom County Prison) and do remember .
(Don't Bend Over ) ! :D

PS: Did try to re-PM you , but , Can't Not !? :confused: :D

c3shooter 02-05-2013 06:00 PM

Dango- you are not paying attention.

We blew up his internet service provider. :eek:

Seriously you know "effah" is a scammer. We banned him twice, and shut down access from Accra. If you stir that long enough, you will get some on you.

texaswoodworker 02-05-2013 06:03 PM

Did you actually send him money?

Cattledog 02-05-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter (Post 1125148)
Dango- you are not paying attention.

We blew up his internet service provider. :eek:

Seriously you know "effah" is a scammer. We banned him twice, and shut down access from Accra. If you stir that long enough, you will get some on you.

OOOH. ouch. Does that mean I shouldn't have been giving to his "Free Elmo" liberation fund for the last month?

dango 02-05-2013 06:19 PM

I ain't been around in a LONG time ! Do the math and only been back a couple of weeks and yes , I thought it funny so I attempted to be funnier ! :D

:confused:

Cattledog 02-05-2013 06:22 PM

I'm confused. and dango... you're weird. Someone was gonna say it eventually. It's better that it comes for a place of understanding :p

dango 02-05-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cattledog (Post 1125188)
I'm confused. and dango... you're weird. Someone was gonna say it eventually. It's better that it comes for a place of understanding :p

Dauh , yes I am "special" (TWITCH) ! Weird you say! I say absolutely , No-fear , No hang-ups ,No phobias , 110% confidence to say whatever , but not to offend , just to make you laugh!

Life is too short and I just want to share , but either way , I live for for ME and MINE ! Have a laugh on me ! :D

PS: Like a bottle of "Vintage" MD 20/20 , I'm just a product of my many demented environments , what have you peoples done to me ? Yue shall be hearing from my Lawyer !

Obamination , since yue are in the giving and taking mode , I want a Lamborghini , yellow ! :D

c3shooter 02-05-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

I just want to share
Some of what you have been smok..... Never mind.

dango 02-05-2013 07:18 PM

Well sirs and Madams-es;

Not to pee and moan ,but my "near-death experience" has changed my entire out look on all things! If I cross any lines , please tell me and I will abort!
I try to be a reasonable gentleman and can be influenced with intellect and logic ! :)

Weird you say , THANK YUE ! :D

If you want serious-ness , Go to "Survival & sustenance ,, that's about a serious as I can be..!

Axxe55 02-05-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1125265)
Well sirs and Madams-es;

Not to pee and moan ,but my "near-death experience" has changed my entire out look on all things! If I cross any lines , please tell me and I will abort!
I try to be a reasonable gentleman and can be influenced with intellect and logic ! :)

Weird you say , THANK YUE ! :D

Dango, i say this with all respect. you are a very likeable weird! i noticed you are a long time member here and did recently return and i want to say welcome back Dango, welcome back!:D