Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Eeek..! They're back..! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/eeek-theyre-back-90701/)

dango 05-14-2013 09:52 PM

Eeek..! They're back..!

1 Attachment(s)
Me and this I-Pad do not like each other..! The squirrels have returned..!

Needed , nuclear devices..! Little bastage s..! Bad picture , but you can see his tail hanging off the feeder..! Up side down.? :confused:

Jagermeister 05-14-2013 09:57 PM

Dango, are you sure Helga did not bite you on the neck. Maybe you are hanging upside down in a tree. Maybe you are a vampire under Helga's control. Oh, never ate squirrel before, they are not on the Germany hunting list. How does one fix squirrel? What does it taste like? I have eaten and hunted badger over here. It has a very sweet tasting meat.

HockaLouis 05-14-2013 10:20 PM

OMG Dango, that is so you. Don't ever change! LOL I'm crying...

MisterMcCool 05-14-2013 11:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Try a different feeder.

towboater 05-14-2013 11:56 PM

:eek: A bad way to go.

dango 05-15-2013 12:02 AM

Well , "Blaaaaah...!" As the old Count Dangola would say..!

Why do some pictures come out ok and most don't..? Yeap , that's my back yard
For a while .! Don't know what to expect from the wife yet , but I do know she's
Mad as hell..! Phone's been unplugged for two days and she's in our house in Naples..!

I prefer this house , but who knows , I!m not gonna lose sleep over it..! And yes , them squirrels are back and I have watauh again. I don't like plumbing..!
Auuuugh...!
The thing I like most about this back yard , no grass to mow just moss , lynchen
And ferns.! Do got to pick up down branches , but not a whole lot..Down in Fl. , had to mow twice a week , just too many rules..!

dango 05-15-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterMcCool (Post 1246905)
Try a different feeder.

I design and build things.! I even got a little job building some 1890 replica furniture pieces starting tomorrow and then , I'll build a better feeder.!

Ain't been in my shop for way too long.! I just got to find time to get my camp down..! Get back to work and make lots of money again .! People have been waiting for me to get back to work , didn't plan on being down this long.!

Things have way changed , but are coming along and even my toys are feeling at home in my hands again.!

Oh yeah , the feeder problem started out with bears , they were eating them.!
That's how they got suspended between the trees , dang bears , dang squirrels ,
Dang wife , doctors , just ......dang..! :confused: :D

eatmydust 05-15-2013 12:27 AM

Dang dango, I'd take the tree-rats & Clarion, & give Saint(?) Debo the sun, humidity & hurricanes!

Also, I'd ventilate that feeder & give that rat a hot lead enema. The holes in the feeder would only give the ground feeders more snacks.

Naples is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't wantta live there! I have been to Naples and I'd love to go back for another VISIT.:D

johnr1943 05-15-2013 12:48 AM

Squirrels??

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1246937)
....Oh yeah , the feeder problem started out with bears , they were eating them.!
That's how they got suspended between the trees , dang bears , dang squirrels ,..... just ......dang..! :confused: :D

Have pellet gun, will travel...:D

dango 05-15-2013 01:09 AM

There is some great fishing there but is tough to camp , hot , damn hot , damned very hot..! Spent a lot of week-ends out in the "Ten Thousands Islands
Camping and fishing ..! I do have a complete misquote mesh suit , it covers everything but hands and feet . Gloves , boots and your good to go , well , except for the 99 degrees heat and the 4000% humidity , eeeek..!

Now a pellet gun ..? Nauh , anything that can climb as good or better than me , I got respect for , let him live , out smart him when I get time..!:D