E-mail........

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > E-mail........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 128 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Default E-mail........

Everything you say or do on the computer is saved or stored in a server,even if you just draft something and never hit send....This statement will be saved as I wright-it....I guess a 4-star General even knows that as of now....Privacy...What is that...???....Watch what you wright,not just send...They had a CBS news-report this morning and it has Big-Brother watching everything,or they can go-back and dig anything-up from your past,even a draft never-sen't......SCARY...........Ask a 4-star General we know.......

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-14-2012, 03:03 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Are you or anyone else really surprised?
Actually, I don't think it's saved as you type it. You have to either "save draft" or press send. I think this because of one very simply thing- I can type whatever I want to on my computer without being connected to the internet.

Maybe if you're connected and your typing... Different story.

Some would look at some of the posts I've made in the last week and say "Holy crap, he's just asking for trouble", but the truth is, I expect I'm being watched. Not as closely as some, but more closely than others.

I, personally, have not, and will not, say anything I'm not willing to stand behind.