Dwi-dwc???????
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Dwi-dwc???????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 10:07 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5538 Times on 3134 Posts
Likes Given: 4818

Default Dwi-dwc???????

All states have statutes on the books for DWI (Driving while Intoxicated.)

Wouldn't it be great if we had a DWC?? (Driving While Comatose?")

Yesterday I was behind a young guy in a car stopped at a red light. The light turned green and nothing happened. Since I wasn't in a hurry, I decided to just sit there and see how long it would take this jackass to "wake up." Fortunately, there was no traffic behind me.

The light turned yellow, then red. We sat there. The light turned green again. We sat there. It turned red again. I waited.

It turned green for the THIRD time. He sat there, finally, I put my truck in neutral and revved the very load diesel. The light turned red and he drove through the red light.

And they vote!

Winston Churchill
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-11-2013, 10:10 PM   #2
Table of Warriors Placeholder
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6836 Times on 3732 Posts
Likes Given: 13481

That driver might have fallen asleep.

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Old 05-12-2013, 03:32 AM   #3

Liked 1945 Times on 1237 Posts
Likes Given: 1057

Funny, there's a stop sign with a flashing red light a block from my house. Yesterday as I came through there was a young kid sitting on the opposite side loo king up at the flashing light through his windshield.
I drove through and looked in the mirror and he was still sitting there as I went around the bend in my road.
I can only guess that he was waiting for a flashing green light.

Old 05-12-2013, 04:21 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1786 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1523

One night, when I was living in Florida, I was driving home from a friend's house, I was stopped at a traffic light and a car pulls right up behind me, no other cars on the road but us, light goes green I take off this other car is right behind me, I get up to 55 and he's still a car length off my butt, so I decided to start slowing down and see just how slow I could get down to till this other car passes me, when I finally get down to 15 mph before numbnuts passes me! Before you ask NO it wasn't a cop!

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Last edited by DFlynt; 05-12-2013 at 04:25 AM.

Old 05-12-2013, 05:12 AM   #5

Liked 2403 Times on 1559 Posts

I'm on my way to work on the scooter, I turn a corner and come up behind a pickup. He's swerving back and forth, going down the middle of the road (rural road). He's topping out around 30 mph, and I'm getting impatient. This goes on for a 3/4 mile, and he suddenly noticed a loud chromed bike with its bright headlight on in his rearview mirror. So he gets in his lane, and motions me to pass. I refuse, the yellow line is solid, and we are approaching a hill. He looks almost mad that I'm not passing him, I can tell because he is watching me more than the road ahead of him. Then a big four wheel drive louder than my bike comes over the hill, scaring the s%$# out of him. Glad I waited to pass.

Feral cat waterboarder

Newest Threads