Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > dumb-a-- neighbor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2012, 02:02 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

Default dumb-a-- neighbor

post stories about your most hated neighbor, why you cant stand them ? this is just for laughs and a way to vent with out breaking his neck and burning his house down !

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-18-2012, 02:05 AM   #2

Liked 460 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Well I just moved so I don't know my neighbors yet buuuut I'm sure me and my roommates are gonna be those hated neighbors!!

Old 08-18-2012, 02:09 AM   #3
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6750 Times on 4078 Posts
Likes Given: 8053

I have a neighbor that used to drink heavily.......and he was a nasty drunk. He would throw verbal insults at me whenever I was outside. He hits his wife and insults his daughters telling them they are just F'ing girls. I once had one of his dogs taken away from him as he beat it severely and often and it was walking on only 3 legs and I called animal control who promptly took it away. He also once tried to get in a fight with my son who told him to leave me alone. I was terrified. The police came and took him away. Someone posted his bail and he spent the rest of the night screaming out his window that he hoped I had insurance on my son because he was going to put him in the hospital.

The ass has since stopped drinking and he's a little more tolerable. I still hate him with a passion for making my life miserable for so many years. The only neighbor he picked on was me and I think it's because there was no man here to threaten him. He was not threatened by me and promptly challenged my son when said son reached adult hood.

All the other neighbors here are wonderful people and we all get along quite well.

Old 08-18-2012, 02:30 AM   #4

Liked 80 Times on 67 Posts

I don't really have neighbors. I like my little slice of privacy. Like Hank Williams JR said" it's just the wife and kids and dog and me".

Old 08-18-2012, 03:17 AM   #5

Liked 334 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Been here for almost 6 years and all of my neighbors are really great. There are some I hang out with and some I almost never see, but all of them are decent folks that don't cause any trouble.

Old 08-18-2012, 03:27 AM   #6
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19940 Times on 11331 Posts
Likes Given: 50259

my nearest neighbor is about half a mile away, and it's my father. all his loud parties, drunken bimbos hanging around, the loud music, the midnite dragracing,.....JK lol

kind of nice living in a rural area and close to my father. he comes over about once a month and sometimes we target shoot with the 22's and grille some steaks, drink a couple of cold beers and just relive past days. my other neighbor works as pipeline welder and is gone for three to four months at a time and when he is home, it's usually for only a couple of weeks. so i very seldom see him.

Old 08-18-2012, 04:32 AM   #7

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Ive lived at my location for 31 years, i have some neighbors but im left alone

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 08-18-2012, 04:47 AM   #8

Liked 3680 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

My neighbor is an alcoholic and broke into the house while I was out of town and stole a bottle of vermouth... Smashed the back window out. Sad really, because she's an attractive woman. Plus she didn't steal anything of value so I'm not mad at her. Hell, she could've cleaned us out!

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 08-18-2012, 05:38 AM   #9
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6750 Times on 4078 Posts
Likes Given: 8053

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
My neighbor is an alcoholic and broke into the house while I was out of town and stole a bottle of vermouth... Smashed the back window out. Sad really, because she's an attractive woman. Plus she didn't steal anything of value so I'm not mad at her. Hell, she could've cleaned us out!

That's very strange, I must admit.

Old 08-18-2012, 06:16 AM   #10

Liked 258 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 362

As I told in another post. My neighbor pointed a gun at me and said he was gonna kill me was 1 of two incidents that year for which I now have a CCP .