Ducky Dynasty - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ducky Dynasty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2012, 04:32 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 53 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 11

I like DD for its premise of rich rednecks with toys. Ive been around several who have come into money in a short time period and thiils seems pretty accurate. I do çring at time when they seem to shoot without regard for backstops, ie shooting into river or tree without regards to richocets. As for History I know it's a "game" show but I like TopShot and TopGuns.

Keep up with the trends, avoid the fads, take your time and do work you can be proud of always

Old 05-17-2012, 04:33 AM   #12

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearrwe
I like DD for its premise of rich rednecks with toys. Ive been around several who have come into money in a short time period and thiils seems pretty accurate. I do çring at time when they seem to shoot without regard for backstops, ie shooting into river or tree without regards to richocets. As for History I know it's a "game" show but I like TopShot and TopGuns.
Top guns is cool too.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:34 AM   #13

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001
Oh I'm sure half of it is staged, like them wearing camo all the time or at the beginning when they pull up in a rolls Royce haha
Well they had a yard sale once. One of the guys was flipping out that his recliner got sold. Then while he was chewing his wife out for selling it, you could very clearly see it sitting in the background.