Dream It World !
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Dream It World !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 05:07 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1220 Times on 872 Posts
Likes Given: 621

Default Dream It World !

I have often thought how cool it would be to buy say , a few hundred acres of mixed terrain for what could be called Dream World .
Dream World is a place where almost anything goes ! Say you have always wanted to take a steam roller and squish a car , Give us X amount of dollars and we'll make it happen for ya .
Crushing cars not your thing ? No problem ! We are a fully licensed class 3 operation with all ATF permits for many types of explosives ! We have you c-4 , your tnt your AnFo , we can even round up a few surplus Chinese RPG's !
OK OK so your not into blowing sh!t up ! We have Mini guns ,we have M-60s we have Vulcans , we have a full selection of BMG and SMG with a wide array of targets including computers, fax machines , cell phones any and all POS everyday electronics and we can secure any vehicle for those personal vendettas .
If you can dream it , we can make it happen ! The sky is the limit ....
'' Literally the FAA drew the line there.'' All sales are final and payment must be made in gold , guns , ammo or cash !
Dont forget to sign up for a our yearly CAT D-9 demolition derby ! Top prize is the title of Bad ass for a year award !

......... I wanna go ! .........

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-15-2012, 05:12 AM   #2
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

COOL! sounds like Disneyland for adults! shooting all kinds of guns, blowing up s%$t and running over stuff with a D9 Cat! yep, i'm going!

Old 06-15-2012, 05:33 AM   #3

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55
COOL! sounds like Disneyland for adults! shooting all kinds of guns, blowing up s%$t and running over stuff with a D9 Cat! yep, i'm going!
Sounds kinda like the Shop to me

Old 06-15-2012, 05:35 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Sounds kinda like the Shop to me
dang it Jared, did you open up Dream World and not tell me? you know i would be there!

Old 06-15-2012, 05:38 AM   #5

Quote:

dang it Jared, did you open up Dream World and not tell me? you know i would be there!
Well hell we have MOST guns, I can make or get just about every explosive known to man, we have a D9 CAT bulldozer, we shoot cars and electronics all the time, AND we have a catapult, ballista. Oh and we also now have a bowling ball cannon so some toilets are in major trouble

Old 06-15-2012, 06:15 AM   #6

Quote:
Well hell we have MOST guns, I can make or get just about every explosive known to man, we have a D9 CAT bulldozer, we shoot cars and electronics all the time, AND we have a catapult, ballista. Oh and we also now have a bowling ball cannon so some toilets are in major trouble
okay Jared when does it open? i need to plan my vacation time!

Old 06-15-2012, 06:21 AM   #7

Quote:

okay Jared when does it open? i need to plan my vacation time!
Have me build your rifle and you get a free pass hey as a favor to me and mulie check out the rifle give away thread in the hundred.ting section then let folks know what's going on please

Old 06-15-2012, 06:35 AM   #8

Quote:
Have me build your rifle and you get a free pass hey as a favor to me and mulie check out the rifle give away thread in the hundred.ting section then let folks know what's going on please
i did. i sent him a personal PM. both of you have my deepest respect for what you are doing. my hat's off to both of you.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:37 AM   #9

Quote:

i did. i sent him a personal PM. both of you have my deepest respect for what you are doing. my hat's off to both of you.
Hey it helps him and another kid who might never get the chance to hunt to get out there. Its also a good thing because it gives the kid a damn good memory to cherish.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:42 AM   #10

Quote:
Hey it helps him and another kid who might never get the chance to hunt to get out there. Its also a good thing because it gives the kid a damn good memory to cherish.
Jared i think it's a great way for him to honor his daughters memory and great of you to help with it.