Don't Lie, You Wore It... - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Don't Lie, You Wore It...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 10:50 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Alright guys... this thread is about YOU and not what you can find on the webz... if it is not a picture of you it doesn’t count. Anyone can web surf to come up with some butt ugly pictures but we want to see you in your glory days.

When I get home tonight (about two hours from now) I will be the man and post up some on my pictures… may did I look good. So stay tuned to this Bat Station and this Bat Channel.

Old 07-17-2010, 01:28 PM   #72
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
Alright guys... this thread is about YOU and not what you can find on the webz... if it is not a picture of you it doesn’t count. Anyone can web surf to come up with some butt ugly pictures but we want to see you in your glory days.

When I get home tonight (about two hours from now) I will be the man and post up some on my pictures… may did I look good. So stay tuned to this Bat Station and this Bat Channel.
The last time I checked, everything I had associated with my ex-wife went into the trash in 1980 (when my divorce became final). That included her clothes and any photos connected to her and of with my time with her...that means the wedding photos, as well. Hell, I even tossed out her "Nurse" coffee cup.