Donations to Gun Rights
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Donations to Gun Rights

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2007, 10:26 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Donations to Gun Rights

Hi,

I have been a supporter for all the gunrights groups. NRA, NRAILA, CCRKBA, and 2nd amendment foundation. Also the Heritage Foundation, Right to Work, Patriot Post, JPFO, PVA, and other veterans groups.

Does any one know for sure what these organizations receive for each dollar donated? A friend says I am a sucker. Maybe so, thought I was still on the firing line.

Thanks and God Bless
eddie

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-21-2007, 09:13 PM   #2

Default You are doing good...

All the major gun groups get a lot of donations and they use them well. Audits and financial information is available from the top gun groups, and they do a good job of using money to further gun rights. Please don't stop giving - you and I and all the regular guys and girls finance GOA, NRA, NRA-ILA, JPFO and many other groups.

Until Fred Thompson came along, I made all of my political donations through the gun groups. I have given to Fred's campaign, and will continue to do so, but I am still donating to the gun groups!

Fire everyone in Congress NOW.

Old 07-22-2007, 09:29 PM   #3

Your friend is an idiot. Keep up the good work.

Old 07-24-2007, 08:39 PM   #4

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 7

There are some scams that misuse donations, but I think those listed are okay. We give to NRA/ILA, although I'm a paid-up life member, the Salvation Army, Disabled American Veterans and the National Law Enforcement Memorial.

Retired Police Detective '71-'01 / LEOSA Certified
Naval Aviation Veteran '65-'69

United States Constitution (c) 1791
All Rights Reserved

Old 07-27-2007, 11:55 PM   #5

300 Million U.S. citizens.

80 Million firearm owners in America.

ONLY 4 Million NRA members carrying the torch.

If you beleive in the 2nd Amendment, the Constitution of the United States, Freedom, Your Country's Heritage, Firearm Ownership, the Right to Defend Yourself and Your Rights....you should support those who are fighting for what you beleive in....it's also your right and responsibility to insure they are supporting you properly. Activism is the key to your future.

NRA Patron Member

Last edited by GZ44; 07-28-2007 at 02:08 AM.