Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > A A and it don,t work for me...!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 01:00 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 600 Times on 358 Posts
Likes Given: 1304

Do it the Johnny Cash way Dango.

Old 05-03-2013, 01:03 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2840 Times on 1645 Posts
Likes Given: 16918

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
Today, dango. It was today.
Eeeek..! Clueless , as I said..! Lets all have a (PILL)..! Eeek.!

Old 05-03-2013, 01:05 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptar19 View Post
Do it the Johnny Cash way Dango.
But I cain't sang thee neck blues baby..! Hoooo Yaul...!

Old 05-03-2013, 01:30 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Ok then, <----I like that.... OK THEN..! I-meaning (ME) , stated" (I) , meaning (ME) , that (I) , have a script , <---(piece of paper ) no pills , I won't pick them up , comprendae..? I have suffered , went against the only doctor I still trust , and have already quit , (as of TODAY..? Really..? ) Eeek.,! According to MEESTER
MAK QUOOL ..! Personally , I think we lost him in a time warp or something , but , any HOO..,OOOOOOOOUUUUUCH ..!

I , meaning (ME)did so walk , seven miles , with 40lbs. And five gallons of watauh , up and down these here dam-Ed hill and yon dale and I don't gots no FRACKING batges , no companion and no ten step-ethes ..! Morel like 14,000
Or so,s (STEP-ethes)..! No batges...? Ooouch..!

I , meaning (ME), came home and played Samurai Dango for two-ethed , howahs
Again , may I , meaning , (ME) , most politely say OOOOUUUCCH ..! No FRACKING batges , no pills FRACKING (PILLS), just this here piece of (PAPER).!
And again , I, meaning(ME), will just eat thee (PAPER) and be (OK THEN).!!!.

OK THEN...?

Old 05-03-2013, 03:08 AM   #15

Liked 1731 Times on 1113 Posts
Likes Given: 888

Yep, they've been giving me weird stuff for the last two+ years. Stopped taking most of it. Got quite a collection.
I will take a painkiller when the arthritis or gout gets so bad I can barely walk.
Other than that, it's just bp meds and blood thinners to keep me upright.
I can't even take aspirin or Advil.

Old 05-03-2013, 03:18 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 533 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 211

God be with you Dango. We will pray for you

Practice doesn't make perfect, it make permanent.

When I hear a Liberal say "I can speak for gun owners because I own a shotgun" I just want to scream "Well I can speak for vegetarians because I like lettuce on my cheeseburger!"

People Like This 
Old 05-03-2013, 03:26 AM   #17

Liked 77 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Dango,

There's always support for you brother. If you can't find a friend to talk to in a room then you can find one here. I'm just over two years now so I know how you feel. One day at a time. Just keep coming back.

If you've got one foot in yesterday, and the other in tomorrow, than you're pissing on today.
-unknown-

dango Likes This 
Old 05-03-2013, 06:51 AM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrtWhytHype View Post
Dango,

There's always support for you brother. If you can't find a friend to talk to in a room then you can find one here. I'm just over two years now so I know how you feel. One day at a time. Just keep coming back.
Well , A tad embarrassing , but , If we all do want to (SUPPORT) poor , poor oh
Yeah , poor Dango , I say we all pitch in and buy me that (PUGANI) ..! You know , that , hand made Italian sports car..? Now , I'm sure that would make me feel oh so much better-ER....and for a mere $450,0000 we can do eet..!

PS: Pssssst...(yellow)..! Shall I hold my breaf and ax suprized..?

THANKS AND I DO LOVE IT HERE..!

Old 05-03-2013, 10:34 AM   #19
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5635 Times on 2786 Posts
Likes Given: 5992

I had a very bad car accident about 25 years ago and broke my body into lots of little pieces. They started me on Morphine the first few days in ICU then shifted me to Demerol for the next 15 or so days. By the 15th day, I was waking up just to ask for more happy juice and about 2:00 one morning when I pressed the help button 4 hours early, I decided to cut myself off cause they didnt have any intentions of doing it any time soon.

That was no fun, the Codeine I took instead was no where near as effective at calming me while I was virtually strapped into a bed by tubes and it didnt do much for the pain but I refused to leave the hospital addicted as well as physically broken. I had my share of recreational drug use back then but Demerol isnt sh1ts and Giggles stuff, it was hard-corps and wicked addictive.

I pray you can kick the pills brother, you dont need that ball and chain around your neck the rest of your life. That said, you obviously have real pain that requires real intervention, just be sure your not pouring salt on your own wounds by adding Pharmaceutical addiction to boot.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:48 AM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
I had a very bad car accident about 25 years ago and broke my body into lots of little pieces. They started me on Morphine the first few days in ICU then shifted me to Demerol for the next 15 or so days. By the 15th day, I was waking up just to ask for more happy juice and about 2:00 one morning when I pressed the help button 4 hours early, I decided to cut myself off cause they didnt have any intentions of doing it any time soon.

That was no fun, the Codeine I took instead was no where near as effective at calming me while I was virtually strapped into a bed by tubes and it didnt do much for the pain but I refused to leave the hospital addicted as well as physically broken. I had my share of recreational drug use back then but Demerol isnt sh1ts and Giggles stuff, it was hard-corps and wicked addictive.

I pray you can kick the pills brother, you dont need that ball and chain around your neck the rest of your life. That said, you obviously have real pain that requires real intervention, just be sure your not pouring salt on your own wounds by adding Pharmaceutical addiction to boot.
Tell me my friend , did you develop a kind of weird likening to the tubes , wires and such..? Like maybe a fetish..? Mine had names , yeap , Victoria , CP3PO-Ed,
And lovely Lucy...! Eeeeek..! I don,t drink , smoke , drug , but need to fondle a mean tube or two..!