Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > the dog taking me for a day hike

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2013, 12:47 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 135 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 38

He is cute. Give him a big hug.

Never had my own dog. Was suppsed to get a pedigree Springer but they turned out to be Cocker Spaniels. Big difference and good ridence.

Took a landlord's dog for a really long walk once. Poor thing LOVED to get out and was only taken on a walk of a hundred yards once a day, maybe. Well, after an hour or two out, walking in the Summer, I cracked open the canteen and gave him water. It musta gone down the wrong pipe, he was lapping it so quickly, and he started to choke. I was sure he was gonna die. Poor thing. He coughed for 5 terrible minutes. Never again...

Old 05-30-2013, 01:14 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 741 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Germany looks a lot like Kentucky.....cute dog..

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......