Dog being put down - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Dog being put down

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #31
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 807 Times on 588 Posts
Likes Given: 232

Not much to say that will help. I am 4 months past putting my Brittany down, and still broken. In four weeks I will pick up a pup from the same breeder. That is supposed to help but not replace. I was able to spend time with my Amber's dad. We connected and that helped. They say dying is part of living, maybe so, but it's a bull$hit part.
My best to you all.

"...from my cold dead hands" Charlton Heston & NRA
"He which hath no stomach to this fight,/ Let him depart." Henry V

Old 07-16-2013, 05:31 AM   #32

Liked 72 Times on 42 Posts

I had to put my pet,friend,companion down on 08-26-2012 due to lung cancer, I was 51 at the time, and I cried like a baby, its part of the grieving process, I still get misty eyed when I sit and think of her, her ashes have a place of honor on my gun cabinet she was 11, cross between golden retriever and black lab. its never easy loosing a friend, just remember the fun and good times, the silly times, and never forget they loved you too.

Old 07-16-2013, 05:36 AM   #33
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3356 Times on 2270 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Thx GD he's still Young & healthy(for the most part) at 2-1/2. We have already been through so much together and we only have him a Year & 5 weeks...I hate to think of what would happen if we lost him,...I doubt I'd ever get another one, since I almost didn't get this one!!!

image-1901270909.jpg  

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...