does your vanity license plate ID you as a gun owner? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > does your vanity license plate ID you as a gun owner?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2013, 09:13 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 780 Times on 418 Posts
Likes Given: 50

The plate on my vet says "cjester". I guess that could tie me to a gun forum...

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

People Like This 
Old 06-24-2013, 02:27 PM   #42

Liked 4983 Times on 2413 Posts
Likes Given: 1586

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
Thanks NC, I wouldnt say nobody appreciates it, just way too few driving the bus do and they influence the legislation and prosecution of todays rules and regs. Who would have imagined the words Patriot and Constitution would be Red Flags in America?
...our "so called" leaders, be they Gooberment or Corporate, who "think" words like Patriot and Constitution are "controversial"... can pucker up and kiss Tack's backside.

Back to the vanity plates... I did have a thought for a plate that sums up my opinion every time I see one...

Does not matter what it says... they all seem to read, LKATME!

Tack
Old 06-25-2013, 01:14 AM   #43

Liked 780 Times on 418 Posts
Likes Given: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Back to the vanity plates... I did have a thought for a plate that sums up my opinion every time I see one...

Does not matter what it says... they all seem to read, LKATME!

Tack
I know.... Right???

image-1677290525.jpg

Did you see it? Did you see me?

Cool huh? You'll remember it forever and cherish the thought.

I'm so glad I got that plate.

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

People Like This 
Old 06-25-2013, 01:30 AM   #44
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2333 Times on 1255 Posts
Likes Given: 842

My plates are DARAS

All they indicate is I am an arm-chair theologian with a knack for the obscure

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 06-25-2013, 01:31 AM   #45

Liked 14 Times on 10 Posts

I don't have a vanity plate, although I do have a sticker with the glock logo. I could care less what everybody thinks!!!

Old 06-25-2013, 04:38 PM   #46

Liked 334 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

I don't have one because I don't want people to be able to easily remember my plate number as I am making my get away

''I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
J.B. Books

People Like This 
Old 06-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #47
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1551

Only vanity plate I've ever had was a "Save the Manatee" when I lived in Florida.

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 06-25-2013, 05:12 PM   #48
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1275 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

I don't have a vanity plate. It's just not that important to me. I do have a Marine Corps decal on my back window. I joined the NRA a couple of months ago, in spite of some problems with them, but I haven't put the decal on my car. When I see NRA stickers on cars it seems to me as sort of a threat: "You'd best kiss my a$$ 'cawz I have a gun", so I don't expect to use mine.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:19 PM   #49

Liked 4983 Times on 2413 Posts
Likes Given: 1586

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
I don't have a vanity plate. It's just not that important to me. I do have a Marine Corps decal on my back window. I joined the NRA a couple of months ago, in spite of some problems with them, but I haven't put the decal on my car. When I see NRA stickers on cars it seems to me as sort of a threat: "You'd best kiss my a$$ 'cawz I have a gun", so I don't expect to use mine.
You see NRA decals as a threat?

That's the 1 sticker I do keep on my vehicles.

I joined back in 1993 during the first AWB BS and the hysteria was mind boggling. Gun owner were hiding like they were ashamed of themselves... and we lost big.

At that time it was very rare to see anything pro gun or NRA outside of a gun store.

Now... I'm amazed at the number of pro gun and NRA logos and stickers on vehicles in SW Washington and Oregon.

The response to this years attempted AWB was also markedly different and more aggressive than what we saw in 93... mainly due to social media and quicker communications... and it warms my heart.

Tack

Old 06-25-2013, 07:33 PM   #50
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2070 Times on 1224 Posts
Likes Given: 1007

The only vanity plate I saw I liked was on a p/u belonging to a Wasilla PD friend of mine.

CHILL

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!