Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   does anyone hate their jobs? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/does-anyone-hate-their-jobs-53441/)

stoppingpower 12-12-2011 02:52 PM

does anyone hate their jobs?

I'm 20 and I feel like I have it way easy. I sit on my ass and watch lights lol. I get about 60000 a year but I can't argue since cost of luving in my part of wy us cheap.. only complaint is I wirk 6 weeks in a row with no days off but and its shift work. But over all I'm lucky as hell

So do u like/love your job or how s hitty is Your job

PanBaccha 12-12-2011 03:40 PM

Any one with a job today in USA should thank their stars and hold onto it.
These political whores with their NAFTA, AFTA, & CAFTA killed the Dream.
I love my job. I fly anywhere in the world free whenever the whim overwhelms me.
Can't complain.
:)

stoppingpower 12-12-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanBaccha
Any one with a job today in USA should thank their stars and hold onto it.
These political whores with their NAFTA, AFTA, & CAFTA killed the Dream.
I love my job. I fly anywhere in the world free whenever the whim overwhelms me.
Can't complain. :)

That's bad ass I don't got no dream job but its easy ill trade for a day XD

firedawg60 12-12-2011 04:21 PM

Like was said, be thankful you have a job. And it sounds like it pays pretty well also. I've been at mine for 27 years. There's days I'm not as crazy about it as others, but I really do enjoy getting up and going to work every day.

Hang on to what you have now. I mean, you're 20. I started this job when I was 24. Guess you could be saying "you want fries with that" for minimum wage.:D

trip286 12-12-2011 04:28 PM

I wish I had a regular job.

But as the late, great, george carlin said "you hate your job? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY! They meet at the BAR!"

But seriously, almost all jobs have a downside. When a person had to do something they wouldn't normally do, and they get compensated for it, there's bound to be a few unpleasantries.

Those that have a job they truly love, ar done of the luckiest people on earth. I'm trying to be a game warden. I'm sure there will be some aspects I won't like, but overall, I think my satisfaction will be pretty high, if I can only get my foot in the door.

kaido 12-12-2011 04:30 PM

Oh man, I'm not a fan of my job at all.
I work the back room at Walmart here and some days it just plain sucks. Other it isn't really bad though, as far as my pays, I still thinking I'm getting less then what itactualy should be.

Other then that, my discount is alright, specially on ammunition. Haha

Axxe55 12-12-2011 04:39 PM

most days my job is pretty good, i have lots of control over the hours and can set my schedule a lot of the time. but as some have said, just having a job is great. sometimes, like this time of year, it gets hectic, and i will sometimes get calls as early as 9 am and not get home until after midnite. once the holidays are over with, it will slack up some and i can get back to somewhat of a normal schedule.

stoppingpower 12-12-2011 04:40 PM

Ya I'm still twenty so I still can do what I want.. I love my job becase the pay and its so damn easy. But hate wirking all the time.. and the people I work with are bad ass.. but there are a few id like to drown lol

downsouth 12-12-2011 04:50 PM

Op asked; How ****ty is your job. Mine litterly is, or can be. I work on lift stations for a municipality of about 32,000 people. Not what I envisioned as a career path. Just me and one other guy who I get along with. We get in the truck do our job and have minimum b.s. to deal with. Really do like where I am at. My world, **** goes uphill, or I'm not doing my job.

SSGSF 12-12-2011 05:00 PM

Your lucky you have it so easy you could be half way around the world getting shot at and away from you family and friends on this holiday season. But I like my job for the most part