Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Do the job right!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 09:45 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Do the job right!

Just so you know i got no problem with the USA fighting the Taliban,those guys need to be put down like rabid dogs.. But if you are going after them please kill them all. Cause for some reason they are running into my country and they are raising hell with the islamic minority here. basically they would incite riots and train them to fight us. Hell we had to turn half a town into a parking lot all in the mean while your media is calling us mass murders.So please America just bomb, shoot, or what ever you guys do,please just kill them cause they're like rats coming into our house now.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-04-2008, 10:45 AM   #2
bkt

Liked 1302 Times on 661 Posts
Likes Given: 151

The Taliban are one strain of islamic fundamentalists; there are many others. The longer civilized countries around the world ignore the efforts of jihadis, the worse off we will all be.

And if the worst should happen -- if nuclear weapons are acquired by these animals -- it will make World War II look like a walk in the park.

Many people are very surprised to learn there are groups and individuals linked to terrorist organizations and there are paramilitary training camps all throughout the United States. If they are here, we can be sure they are literally everywhere.

(pronounced "lan astaslem" and means "I will not submit")

Old 09-04-2008, 01:35 PM   #3

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3471 Times on 1606 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I have to agree with bkt - The Taliban, while horrible, are not the only, nor the root cause, of the issue. Getting rid of them will help, but it will not end the attacks, the recruiting or bring peace to anything.

Islam itself needs to be directly pointed at and exposed for what it is - a genocidal program disguised as a religion to gain acceptance.

You can't reason with, or make a treaty with, a group of people who's whole goal is the complete eradication of everyone who isn't "with" them.

If you take a look at history, you will see each time it's tried, it hasn't worked out so well for the group looking for peace.

JD

Old 09-04-2008, 02:38 PM   #4

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

This country won't "do it right". It hasn't won a war or a conflict since the end of WWII. Hell, if they listened to Patton we would never have had a cold war. Look at Korea and Vietnam....no, we won't get it right., and if Obama gets elected it will get much worse.

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 09-04-2008, 06:08 PM   #5

Well guys I could turn this into a long rant , but I wont I'll keep it short and sweet and to the point .

The real problem here is no one in any government is going to take a firm stance against right and wrong , friend or foe because of all of the favors they owe to get elected to big business and their partys .

When it's all boiled down everyone doesn't want to offend anyone even if they are trying to kill them because they are perhaps future customers to business or future constituents and Votes for them to gain power .

In the end despite the rhetoric spewed by people like McCain he is going to compromise or "Reach across the isle" and work with those destroying us until the job is done .

All of the major Nations with the exception of those ruled with an Iron fist are in the control of fools now .

Old 09-04-2008, 06:41 PM   #6

"When it's all boiled down everyone doesn't want to offend anyone even if they are trying to kill them because they are perhaps future customers to business or future constituents and Votes for them to gain power ."

Perfect, summed it all up in one sentence. Kudos Big0o1.

"People live too long, dogs don't live long enough" - FTF Member-

Old 09-04-2008, 07:43 PM   #7
bkt

Might a coordinated attack against multiple Western cities not give the politicos sufficient cause to act? Americans would be pretty ticked off if they did not act, and as BigO01 points out, those in office care about their poll numbers.

It says a lot that it would take a catastrophic, coordinated attack to gin up the testicular fortitude to do the right thing.

I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue! -Barry Goldwater

Last edited by bkt; 09-04-2008 at 07:45 PM.

Old 09-04-2008, 08:38 PM   #8

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Wasn't 9/11 a catastrophic coordinated attack? I thought is was. Where is the fervor today? Pretty short-lived testicular fortitude! On the contrary, instead of killing every last Islamo terrorist that so much as burns an American flag, we want to give them their "day in court" and prosecute our own military for war crimes!!!! This country has no testicles anymore - we've been "fixed".

Last edited by RL357Mag; 09-04-2008 at 08:41 PM.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:28 PM   #9
bkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
Wasn't 9/11 a catastrophic coordinated attack?
It was ballsy, but not catastrophic.

By "catastrophic" I'm talking multiple Western cities being hit at once with nuclear weapons.

Quote:
I thought is was. Where is the fervor today? Pretty short-lived testicular fortitude!
Exactly! So here's my next question: would a hit that caused hundreds of thousands or millions of casualties keep people fired up against the enemy, or will we forget it when the next episode of Lost comes on? See, that's what concerns me.

It may be that until Joe Sixpack has to go step on a squirrel in order to feed his family, he won't get a clue.

Quote:
On the contrary, instead of killing every last Islamo terrorist that so much as burns an American flag, we want to give them their "day in court" and prosecute our own military for war crimes!!!! This country has no testicles anymore - we've been "fixed".
Screw that. Last time I looked, I wasn't as you describe.

Old 09-05-2008, 01:22 AM   #10

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

[QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
It was ballsy, but not catastrophic.
Ballsy? Is that all you consider it? 3000 dead Americans as a result of a single well-planned and coordinated terrorist attack - the FIRST on on American soil, and in three successfully coordinated seperate locations simultaneously? The biggest loss of American life since Pearl Harbor...and that's not catastrophic? It was a catastrophic failure of intelligence and planning on our part. That's a catastrophe no matter how you slice it. Tell the families and friends of the victims that 9/11 wasn't a catastrophe..

Quote:
By "catastrophic" I'm talking multiple Western cities being hit at once with nuclear weapons.
That wouldn't be a catastrophe - that would be Armageddon.

Quote:
Quote:
Exactly! So here's my next question: would a hit that caused hundreds of thousands or millions of casualties keep people fired up against the enemy, or will we forget it when the next episode of Lost comes on? See, that's what concerns me.
Yes, it would be remembered for exactly as long, proportionately, as it took to relegate the events of 9/11 to a "bad memory". Or as long as it takes to elect another Liberal saviour who can wow the general population into submission - like we're seeing happen no. Go back 20 years and research US/ Middle-east policies and you will learn that if it wasn't for a peanut farmer from Georgia, 9/11 would never have happened! We let a Liberal pacifist define future world events. And that son of a bitch is still praised in some circles. Is that a "memory" problem, or an ideological problem?

Quote:
It may be that until Joe Sixpack has to go step on a squirrel in order to feed his family, he won't get a clue.
It's not Joe Sixpack that worries me - it's the Liberal New World Order crowd. It's the anti-gun Liberals like that anti-gun, anti-democracy turd on the other thread that a few here preferred to "dialogue" with, instead of calling a spade a spade, as if you can make inroads with a Soc!alist who posesses a stronger Soc!alist ideology than some here posess strength of conviction. Anyone that is unwilling or incapable of fighting tooth and nail to defend and preserve their rights has no business discussing how they will be lost.
Quote:
Screw that. Last time I looked, I wasn't as you describe.
That's reassuring.

Last edited by RL357Mag; 09-05-2008 at 01:36 AM.