Do any LEO's here were navy blue pants and a khaki bdu as their uniform?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Do any LEO's here were navy blue pants and a khaki bdu as their uniform?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2013, 07:39 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 81 Times on 64 Posts

Default Do any LEO's here were navy blue pants and a khaki bdu as their uniform?

Im in a law enforcement vocational school which is pretty much a trade school for law enforcement. Its prep for the academy. Our uniforms are navy blue dickie pants, with a khaki bdu shirt the uniforms are pretty damn ugly we look like wannabe Marines lol and our undershirts are black. we don't even match. It would be better if we had black pants ive never seen an officer with navy blue pants and khaki shirts have you?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-22-2013, 08:43 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3727 Times on 2284 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by hq357
Im in a law enforcement vocational school which is pretty much a trade school for law enforcement. Its prep for the academy. Our uniforms are navy blue dickie pants, with a khaki bdu shirt the uniforms are pretty damn ugly we look like wannabe Marines lol and our undershirts are black. we don't even match. It would be better if we had black pants ive never seen an officer with navy blue pants and khaki shirts have you?
Do you mean like a khaki button down shirt? Can you find a google image?

Btw, looking like Marines certainly isn't the worst thing. Our Blues have been droppin' panties since 1775.

Always have clean socks.

Old 08-22-2013, 10:13 AM   #3

Yes i agree the Marines uniforms are sexy! Haha but ours just look like a wannabe marine uniform. Real Marines will probably notice and feel we are disrespecting their uniform. but whatever lol i guess its okay atleast i wont be alone. our entire class will be looking like this what do you guys think?

image-1605389809.jpg

For the cover we are authorized to wear either a khaki baseball cap or navy blue cap we will be wearing black shined oxford shoes or boots.

image-3432959681.jpg  

Old 08-22-2013, 10:21 AM   #4

image-2732138515.jpg

Now These are the REAL Marines uniform sexy bastards! I don't feel that its right taking their colors ive never seen any law enforcement officer anywhere with these colors. The colors of the uniform we are going to wear should belong to just the marines. Our uniforms look very similar except we dont have the blood stripe and the marine cover.
image-1881330700.jpg  

Old 08-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3727 Times on 2284 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by hq357

Now These are the REAL Marines uniform sexy bastards! I don't feel that its right taking their colors ive never seen any law enforcement officer anywhere with these colors. The colors of the uniform we are going to wear should belong to just the marines. Our uniforms look very similar except we dont have the blood stripe and the marine cover.
I'm sure its just for while you're in training. I'm sure your uniform will get better after graduation.

Btw, the first picture you put up of the Marine isn't correct. We don't wear the green hat with blue pants. Always the white cover with blue pants.

Always have clean socks.