divorce - Page 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > divorce

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 03:15 AM   #91
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1134 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

I have been through this myself 13 yrs ago with a child whom is now 14. It was rough. She was never nice until the past couple years and occasionally has a rant but not often. I have always told myself divorces are expensive but in my case it was worth it. He father was her attorney and I literally walked away with nothing. I did keep my house only because she couldn't afford it .but again I paid her for half the equity I had in it. She got half my 401 k. But evil prevailed its self and I won't speak of that story it just makes me sound like a terrible person.
Hope it works out for you. Make the best of it and listen to the people about staying civil and keep loving your child no matter what circumstances.

Old 02-26-2013, 03:41 AM   #92
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1818 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquanel

"Stupid Sh!t" from a previous entanglement I hope!
By stupid sh$t he means that his ex takes us to court for utterly ridiculous things like........

1). She thinks my parents own the company he works for and that he gives her fake W-2's.
2). She thinks she's entitled to my financial information. Um, no!
3) We have been to court because we let his daughter wear pants at our house (she feels that wearings pants leads to eternal hell fire).
4) We have been to court because she thought we trimmed his daughter's hair (apparently this leads to eternal damnation as well).
5) Giving the children accurate historical information about Halloween so they didn't believe that it's the (Devil's Night as she teaches them). We even pulled the info off of a Christian website and still got a letter from her lawyer.
6). The list goes on and on and on........the woman is nuts and I could be a lawyer at this point.

The annoying part is that she is a scammer and had a her free lawyer (public aid) that represents her but this lawyer has finally withdrew as counsel because she realized that she is wasting taxpayer dollars. However, we don't qualify for a free lawyer so joy of joys, we get to pay for lawyers each time her crazy flares up. I look at it as she's a miserable person and is jealous and trying to break us. When I first met her she told me all of the terrrible things Fathead would do to me and how he would never be home etc. It drives her nuts that we're best friends and do everything together. Dealing with her sucks, but I know that I agitate her a lot more than she agitates me.......I have something she never could. A happy relationship with him. She can try to ruin it. Not gonna happen.

Last edited by Zombiegirl; 02-26-2013 at 03:48 AM.
People Like This 
Old 02-26-2013, 03:52 AM   #93
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 343 Times on 156 Posts
Likes Given: 115

Divorce is a rough time, never been thru it though but, its good to see well meant words of support on here for those going thru it.

Storms never last. Remember that and hats off to those of you lending an ear here to someone feeling torn down too. Well done.

"The government did not write the constitution to give rights to the people. The people wrote the constitution to limit the government's power."

LIFETIME NRA MEMBER SINCE 1977

People Like This 
Old 02-26-2013, 04:04 AM   #94
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
By stupid sh$t he means that his ex takes us to court for utterly ridiculous things like........

1). She thinks my parents own the company he works for and that he gives her fake W-2's.
2). She thinks she's entitled to my financial information. Um, no!
3) We have been to court because we let his daughter wear pants at our house (she feels that wearings pants leads to eternal hell fire).
4) We have been to court because she thought we trimmed his daughter's hair (apparently this leads to eternal damnation as well).
5) Giving the children accurate historical information about Halloween so they didn't believe that it's the (Devil's Night as she teaches them). We even pulled the info off of a Christian website and still got a letter from her lawyer.
6). The list goes on and on and on........the woman is nuts and I could be a lawyer at this point.

The annoying part is that she is a scammer and had a her free lawyer (public aid) that represents her but this lawyer has finally withdrew as counsel because she realized that she is wasting taxpayer dollars. However, we don't qualify for a free lawyer so joy of joys, we get to pay for lawyers each time her crazy flares up. I look at it as she's a miserable person and is jealous and trying to break us. When I first met her she told me all of the terrrible things Fathead would do to me and how he would never be home etc. It drives her nuts that we're best friends and do everything together. Dealing with her sucks, but I know that I agitate her a lot more than she agitates me.......I have something she never could. A happy relationship with him. She can try to ruin it. Not gonna happen.
you and Fathead and his daughter being happy in spite of her crazy ways is the best revenge on her! you go girl!

Old 02-26-2013, 04:17 AM   #95
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1818 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

you and Fathead and his daughter being happy in spite of her crazy ways is the best revenge on her! you go girl!
They say success is the best revenge.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:38 AM   #96
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1114 Times on 661 Posts
Likes Given: 1

My divorce was final a year ago last week. I am still not buying this crap, till death do us part means exactly that, words mean things , vows mean things or they are worthless. No where at my wedding was it said that" till death or some sleazy lawyer do us part".

Now I am divorced, bankrupt, and being forclosed on a house I built for her and my daughter with my own hands, on land that has been in my family since 1954 because she "wanted to be on her own". No acceptance of responsiblility because some sleazy lawyer filled her full lies as to how this would all turn out.

Sorry if this offends some here but the person who said the the judge who granted the first divorce should be strung up by his balls was right. In ohio it takes less than 15 minutes to destroy a family and ruin a little girls life.

Old 02-26-2013, 04:49 AM   #97

Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U
My divorce was final a year ago last week. I am still not buying this crap, till death do us part means exactly that, words mean things , vows mean things or they are worthless. No where at my wedding was it said that" till death or some sleazy lawyer do us part".

Now I am divorced, bankrupt, and being forclosed on a house I built for her and my daughter with my own hands, on land that has been in my family since 1954 because she "wanted to be on her own". No acceptance of responsiblility because some sleazy lawyer filled her full lies as to how this would all turn out.

Sorry if this offends some here but the person who said the the judge who granted the first divorce should be strung up by his balls was right. In ohio it takes less than 15 minutes to destroy a family and ruin a little girls life.
I'm a little confused. Are you blaming the judge and lawyers for your divorce?
Old 02-26-2013, 04:56 AM   #98
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U View Post

let me say this and then i will ask you a question. i took my marriage vows very seriously and kept my end of them. well my first wife didn't. she went out and would get drunk at times and would cheat on me.

so here is the question, should i have stayed married to her?

another question for you, would you have stayed married to a woman like that?

Old 02-26-2013, 04:57 AM   #99
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8843 Times on 5118 Posts
Likes Given: 11566

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4U View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
I'm a little confused. Are you blaming the judge and lawyers for your divorce?
I'm with Fathead. The Judge and the attorney only come into play after your marriage has failed. They are not responsible in any way for that having happened. In Ohio it takes the little girls parents to destroy a family and that little girl's life. Same as everywhere else where people get married and have kids.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 02-26-2013, 05:03 AM   #100
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1114 Times on 661 Posts
Likes Given: 1

No my ex was totally responsible for it but she believed a lot of bullsh!t that she should have known better about. She is not stupid by any means. Her lawyer tried to pull some crap on me that even she wouldn't stand for.

As for the judge, what I meant was that whoever the judge was that made divorce so easy should be strung up by his balls. Divorce should be much harder and more painful for the person requesting it. Like I said it takes 15 minutes to destroy a family and ruin a little girls life.