ditch weed? back on the hydrocodone please

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > ditch weed? back on the hydrocodone please

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2012, 02:46 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Default ditch weed? back on the hydrocodone please

This should prove to be interesting. By the time this stuff is available...Colorado, Oregon and what ever state legalized pot for medicinal purposes should have a decent data base of patients. Now...if the amount of customers suddenly plummets..we will know what this has been about all along.

No high marijuana:

http://www.theworld.org/2012/07/medicinal-marijuana-israel/

(not speaking about cancer patients etc....I'm sure they welcome whatever relief they can get)

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Last edited by Sonic82; 11-18-2012 at 02:48 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-18-2012, 03:02 AM   #2
The only democracy and friend in the region
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Eatonville,Washington. My nearest neighbors are cows.
Liked 1760 Times on 979 Posts
Likes Given: 5329

I guess I was mistaken. I thought the delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC) IS the magic healing power.

Shows you what I know. Turns out that Female cannabis plants contain more than 60 cannabinoids, including cannabidiol (CBD), thought to be the major anticonvulsant that helps multiple sclerosis patients;[84] and cannabichromene (CBC), an anti-inflammatory which may contribute to the pain-killing effect of cannabis.[85] (1)

Indeed, it would be quite funny to execute as noted in the OP.
HA,... Ha.... Ha....

I do however think that Government has no business trying to regulate a plant. DUI is another thing. Too bad the Twinkies are gone. gone.. and in a bad way.

1 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol#Comparisons_to_medical_mariju ana

Old 11-18-2012, 03:11 AM   #3

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG7IL View Post
I guess I was mistaken. I thought the delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC) IS the magic healing power.

Shows you what I know. Turns out that Female cannabis plants contain more than 60 cannabinoids, including cannabidiol (CBD), thought to be the major anticonvulsant that helps multiple sclerosis patients;[84] and cannabichromene (CBC), an anti-inflammatory which may contribute to the pain-killing effect of cannabis.[85] (1)

Indeed, it would be quite funny to execute as noted in the OP.
HA,... Ha.... Ha....

I do however think that Government has no business trying to regulate a plant. DUI is another thing. Too bad the Twinkies are gone. gone.. and in a bad way.

1 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol#Comparisons_to_medical_mariju ana
jeekers shmokers! you know alot about the giggleweed!

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 11-18-2012, 03:57 AM   #4
The only democracy and friend in the region
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Eatonville,Washington. My nearest neighbors are cows.
Liked 1760 Times on 979 Posts
Likes Given: 5329

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82 View Post
jeekers shmokers! you know alot about the giggleweed!
nope. just another guy with a mouse and an internet connection.
and an affinity to learning (and emoticons).

Old 11-18-2012, 04:14 AM   #5
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8276 Times on 4782 Posts
Likes Given: 10703

That is interesting. Especially the part that the THC is not always the medicinal part of the plant that some patients benefit from.

You do understand that this information is being purposely kept from us by Big Pharma and the FDA, don't you?

I am all for the legalization of marijuana on the federal level and then leaving it up to the individual states if they want to restrict use and distribution. And no, I do not use pot.

Old 11-18-2012, 04:25 AM   #6
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8276 Times on 4782 Posts
Likes Given: 10703

I did sign this petition- you might consider it. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/federally-legalize-marijuana/Y3KVHZhl